Chapter Twenty-four

AN:

Hey so I know this took forever and a day but I didn't get six votes :( thank you to everyone who did vote you guys are my favorite :D there will probably be one (maybe two chapter if one isn't enough) and then the epilogue!

I'm excited to be finished so I can work on something else but am also kinda sad about seeing the end of this story :( But hey its all good.

Thanx a million

Kenzie :) :)

Chapter Twenty-four

Stella's P.O.V.

My eyelids fluttered open and I woke up to see a unfamiliar roof above my head. Confused, I looked around to find that I had no idea where I was.

Whats really bad is that I didn't even Panic. I went to sit up but found the task extremely painful so I gave up and settled on figuring out where I was. Thinking hard I tried to remember what happened. I was being held hostage and then...James showed up and they took us to Kyler who got us out and brought us back to Sean's house.

Oh okay, I'm at Sean's house. And I'm never going to see Blade again.

That though hit me with crushing impact and I found myself struggling to breath around the silent sobs that were racking my body.

It took a few minutes but I was finally able to control myself and stop the tears. I sat up slowly and waited until the room stopped spinning before I stood up. I glanced in Sean's mirror and threw my hair up in a messy bun before looking around, throwing on one of his sweaters to cover my bruises, and leaving the room.

I walked down the hall into the living room to find Terri and Harley watching Tree house. I crept past them into the kitchen and saw Mira and Sean sitting at the table looking worried.

"Whats wrong?" I croaked, my voice hoarse. I wandered over to the sink and poured myself a glace of water.Their heads snapped around to me and their expressions were a mixture of relief and nervousness. "Wheres Kyler?" I asked, suddenly wishing I was still asleep.

 "Have you been crying" Sean asked.

"No." I snapped defensively. He didn't look like he believed me so I changed the subject. "Wheres Kyler? I questioned again.

"We...don't know." he mumbled.

"You...don't know?" I asked through gritted teeth. Sean shook his head. "Dammit!" I cried.

I glanced at Mira, she looked tired and worn...come to think of it she kind of looked like I felt.

"Well we have to find him!" I insisted.

"Yeah, we thought about that, except that we don't have a clue where to start, he could be anywhere." Sean told me.

"True," I mussed. "But we have to try." I decided.

"Stell, I don't think it it will help. Lets just give him some more time." Sean soothed. "I'm sure hes okay." I sighed and nodded, but I had a bad feeling in my gut.

"Fine." I huffed. Just then I heard a knock on the door, although it was more of a loud smacking sound. Curious I stood up, intending to find out what was up but Sean quickly moved me out of the way and rushed to the door himself. I followed closely as did Mira.

Before opening the door Sean sent us both a look that told us to stay back. I did begrudgingly. He ran around to the window, checking outside, it didn't look like he saw anything because he ran back to the door and looked theough the peep hole.