Chapter Seventeen

AN

HA HA so here it is, and it early! Yay me. Anyway I got surgery yesterday...I hate hospitals :P But ya, do me a huge favor and comment and vote pleeeease let me know what you think! That would be fantasmic.

Thanx a million

Kenzie

Chapter Seventeen

It was dark.

It was cold.

I couldn't hear a thing.

I fought with my eyelids and forced them to flutter open.

It was still dark.

"Dammit," I cursed under my breath, turning to the side, trying to figure out where I was. My eyes began to adjust to my dark, musty surroundings.

Not that it helped much.

All that I could see was that I was in a square room, everything was black and I was tied to a chair. I tried to wiggle and I hissed through my teeth.

"Don't struggle. The more you move the deeper those ropes are going to cut you,"  A deep masculine voice came from the corner of the room, I started and my head snapped around. A guy, who was well over 6 feet tall, stood up and walked towards me, a small smirk playing in his face. "There special ropes, from Germany, unbreakable," he added.

"Unbreakable's a dangerous word. The Titanic was said to be unsinkable, look where that got us. I countered.

"Touché," he said, amusement clear in his voice. "So what’s your name?" he asked. I looked at him with my eyebrow raised and my head cocked to the side. The idiot thinks I'm going to tell him my name? Ha ha

"Claude," I said seriously, not changing my facial expression. He burst out laughing, when I didn't move he stopped and looked at me.

"Yeah right, what's your name?" he asked again.

"Claude," I repeated. He coughed uncomfortably and stared at the floor. That's when I burst out laughing. "Dude, my parents are weird but not that weird, my names Stella. What’s yours?" I said with a kind smile. His jaw dropped and he stared at me. "Okay, Mr. gullible it is then," I decided with a shrug. Mr. Gullible shook his head.

"You do realize that you’re being held hostage right?" he asked incredulously. I looked around, pretending to be shocked.

"No shit!" I exclaimed, before laughing. "Yes I do realise that," I told him, shaking my head and chuckling.

"Shouldn't you be, I don't know, like, freaking out or something?" I paused and thought about it. In a way I was freaking out, my body was tense and my head was aching, I was hungry and my a$$ was numb. The thing was, I wasn't planning on telling him that. It would in no way help me. It would only give him more control of the situation. Control was something I needed to have.

"I don't know, should I be freaking out?" I questioned.

"Umm yeah, you should," he confirmed.

"Oh, Well then. You still haven't told me your name," I reminded, changing the subject. He sighed.

"Kreg," he replied, pulling the chair he was sitting on earlier closer and sitting across from me.

"Well Kreg, it is a pleasure to meet you," I said politely.

He chuckled humourlessly. "You won't be thinking that for long," he told me.

"Well then, we shall cross that bridge when we get to it," I said easily. "I have a couple questions though."