Chapter Eighteen

AN:

Any type of feed back would be really appreciated.....Please and thank you :)

Thanx a million!!!!!!!!!!

Kenzie

************************

Chapter Eighteen

Stella's P.O.V.

I don't think I have ever hurt more in my life.

The pain was everywhere but mostly in my arm. I peeled my eyes open and looked around, Kreg was still sitting in the same chair and I was still tied up, arms and legs. All I wanted to do is groan or scream but I new I couldn’t do that. I had to stay strong so instead I just sighed which got Kreg's attention pretty quickly.

"Ah, so you’re up," he observed.

"No actually this is a dream, really I'm still asleep," I said sarcastically. He chuckled.

"I see. Well you have anything to tell me?" Kreg asked.

"Yes," I said simply.

"Really?" he questioned, sounding surprised. "What is it?"

"Your hair is a really pretty color," I told him with a smirk. It was true. His hair was curly and a rich brown, but it looked like it had swirls of gold in it. He groaned and leaned back in his chair-that happened to look a hell of a lot more comfortable than mine- and mumbled something that I failed to hear under his breath. He stood up, marched over to me and punched me in the face.

Okay, I was so not expecting that.

Pain shoot through my face and my hand instinctively reach up to rub it. Wrong move. Pain then seared through my constricted wrists. I bit my lip to keep from crying out as I fought to keep my thoughts coherent.

"Tell me what you know," Kreg growled, staring me straight in the eye. I closed my eyes, breathing deeply, when I opened them I smiled, although it was probably more of a Grimace.

"You know, I've never been punched in the face. I always wondered what it would feel like," I whispered, chuckling. "I guess now I know," I finished. Kreg rocked back on his heels and groaned, glaring at me.

I looked away from his, unable to look at the hatred there. Just then my stomach growled and Kreg laughed. "Hungry?" he asked smugly. "Tell me what you know and I'll bring you the best food you will ever eat," he tempted, I shook my head.

"No I'm not hungry, that's just George," I said with a shrug.

"Huh?"

"George, my food baby," I said as if it was supper obvious. Kreg sent me a Your-Freaking-Insane look. My stomach growled again and I sighed in agitation. "Shut up George, you were getting fat any way," I said in a scolding tone, directed at my stomach. Kreg threw his hands up in the air.

"You named your food baby! Who the Hell does that? Who are you!" he yelled.

"I'm a nobody. I'm not important enough for you to care, but I know what I want and I know what I believe in. You can't change that and neither can big boss man," I said simply, looking straight into his big green eyes. Sighing in defeat Kreg plopped down in his chair, dropping his head into his hands.

"I can't do this," he declared before standing and stomping out of the room.

I slumped down, almost crying from the pain that was arching through my entire body. I didn't know how much longer I could keep this up.