Chapter Sixteen

So I'm sooooooo sorry this is so late. I got writers block :P Anyway, I just spent the last 6 hours wet from the waste down chasing a dog...supper fun.  I'm getting knee surgery done on tuesday so my next chapter will probably be about  a week but I will get it up sooner if possible!

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Thanx a million

Kenzie

****************************

Chapter sixteen

We had picked up Terri and Harley and were at Sean's house. We had made a brief stop at Kyler's house so that they could all grab some stuff and Kyler could get his car.

 I was now helping Terri set up their stuff and Kyler was talking to Sean, telling him more about the situation and probably threatening death if anything happened to his siblings.

Kyler walked over to me with Sean trailing behind him. "Okay well I'm all ready to go," he told me.

"Well then so am I," I said timidly.

"Stella you can't come with me!" he insisted.

"I'm coming."

"No your not."

"Yes I am."

"Umm I have to go with Kyler on this one Stell, why don't you just stay here? He'll be fine," Sean broke up our argument.

"I'm not budging on this, I'm coming whether you like it or not," I finalized. Kyler groaned and gripped his hair tightly.

"Whatever, threre’s no point in arguing with you,"  he said. I grinned.

"No there isn't. Now what do we do next?" I questioned.

"Well first things first, we lead them the hell away from here as soon as possible," he instructed. I nodded.

"Okay sounds like a plan...how exactly do you plan to do that?" I asked.

"Well by now they defiantly know where we are, but they don't know that anyone else is here since they weren't on our trail when we came in and we closed all of the blinds and everything. So basically, we make our exit very obvious, and nobody else leaves here until it is for sure not being watched," he explained.

"Okay cool," I said contently. Kyler walked over to Mira.

"Okay Mir, this is it. You know what to do. You guys can't leave here. Do you understand?"

"Yeah, I do. Just be careful, don't do anything stupid," she warned. He grinned and smiled.

"I'll try," he responded before going over to Terri and Harley, hugging and kissing them both then walking over to Sean.

"Are you sure you can handle this?" Kyler asked, looking him in the eye. Sean shook his head and started to speak but I cut him off.

"Yes he can. Sean stop being such a pansy, you will hardly have to do anything with Mira here anyway. If you can keep them safe she can take care of them," I assured him, giving him a warning glare.

"The things I do for you," he mumbled.

"Okay then, I guess were leaving. Mira remember, don't leave the house and if Sean leaves stay out of sight. I love you guys," Kyler said before walking to the door. I ran over and hugged everyone, Sean put a couple hundred dollars in my hand and I smiled at him. He just nodded and I followed Kyler.