Though, he wouldn't let Luke leave without him, so he followed the two boys and was now keeping his eyes on Luke like Calum would actually try to hurt him.

"I don't think he means it in any bad way" Luke mumbled, making Calum snort quietly.

"I think he does," Calum said and smiled small at Luke, "But that's okay. He has every right to hate me"

"Well, I don't want him to hate you," Luke spoke and shook his head, "I want him to respect you as much as you respect him"

"That's never going to happen" Calum spoke and had a soft look on his face to make Luke understand he was speaking the truth.

"I'll make sure it does" Luke whispered before curling his arms around Calum again, completely ignoring Ashton glaring at them.

Luke didn't care what Ashton thought about Calum at this point. Both boys had done wrong and had lost Luke in the middle of it all. They had kind of left Luke with a choice, with an angel on one shoulder and the devil on the other, making Luke have to choose which one to listen to.

Luke felt like he still had the angel and the devil on his shoulder, but he choose to still ignore them. Luke didn't feel the need to choose between his best friend and his boyfriend. That was a choice he was unable to do.

"Okay. If you're sure you want to take on that challenge, I can't stop you. I will tell you that you probably will fail, though" Calum whispered.

"I'm okay with that" Luke whispered back and shrugged, making Calum laugh softly.

**

"Ash, get the fuck over it" Michael mumbled as he watched Ashton have his eyes glued on Luke and Calum as they talked in the secluded room.

Ashton didn't answer Michael. He didn't even look at him, because all his focus was set on Luke and the boy who had his arms around him.

Ashton felt more than anger when watching Calum and Luke smile and laugh with each other. He wouldn't call it jealousy, because he knew Luke was all his, but maybe it was that he felt too territorial. It was just that; Luke was his, and nobody else's.

"Let them be. They haven't had time to talk for days now. Just let them get their time. We all did when you and Luke wanted privacy" Michael spoke again, making Ashton clench his fists.

"My relationship with Luke is nothing like the relationship between Luke and Calum" Ashton muttered, still not breaking his gaze from the two younger boys.

"I'm not saying that," Michael spoke, "I'm just saying they deserve some privacy. They're friends, so let them be"

"Don't tell me what to do," Ashton said and finally turned his head to look at Michael, "I'm allowed to dislike Calum after all the shit he's done"

"You're so fucking exhausting," Michael mumbled and rolled his eyes, "You can hate him all you want but that won't make him disappear. He's Luke's best friend and my-"

"And your boy-toy, I know" Ashton muttered and turned back to check on Luke again.

"He's not my fucking boy-toy. I knew him before I knew you. He was my first friend" Michael snapped and looked at Ashton with a frustrated expression.

"You pick great fucking friends" Ashton mumbled.

"Yeah, I don't know what I was fucking thinking when I became friends with you" Michael muttered before reaching for his phone in his pocket and locked his eyes with the screen.

Ashton sat still, not at all offended by Michael's comment, while watching Luke slowly move closer to Calum to hug him. Ashton clenched his jaw tightly and breathed heavily as he forced himself to stay put in his chair.