It was Julianne.

I opened the door only to be attacked by her.

"ASHLEY!" She screamed.

"Hey Jules." I chuckled.

"Wow you're a mess girl. Don't worry, Louis' gonna be back before you know it." She smiled.

"How are you soo okay with this? You're husbands gonna be miles away from you. You won't see him for another 3 months, and you'll be together for only 4 days for the holidays before they leave for a whole 10 months!" I groaned.

"It's because I trust Zayn. We're married, I have nothing to worry" She smiled. "Don't get me wrong, I miss him like crazy but... I chose this life, I chose him. I gotta get used to this. You should too."

It's true.

What she said is all true.

I should trust Louis. I do trust Louis.

I just.. Can't think of not being with him for 3 whole months.

But then again, I'm not alone.

Jules won't have Zayn.

Char won't have Harry.

Emma won't have Niall.

and Steph won't have Liam.

I'm not alone.

"You know what? Let's go out. Girls night out. Invite Char, Emma and Steph." I said as I got up.

"Now that's the Ashley I know!" Julianne cheered.

"Yeah, yeah. Meet here in 2 hours. yeah?" I asked.

"Yep. I sent them a  text already... See ya later girl." Jules winked as she left my flat.

I sighed and pulled out my phone sending out a text to Louis as I headed up the stairs to change. It says:

"I miss you love. Gonna go out with the girls, we all miss you guys. xx"

Well, the girl's night out was..

..full of events...

We saw Eleanor and Danielle.

Yes, Calder and Peazer.

They were amazingly kind and beautiful.

I'm really happy I got the chance to befriend them.

I posted a picture of the all of us on twitter with the caption:

"Girls night out!! @EmmsCyrus @JlsMalik @StephJackk @CharMJohnson  Met new friends. @EleanorJCalder @DaniellePeazer :) #greatnight"

Who knew I would get a lot of hate with that tweet...

" @1Dsbackbitches: @AshTommo you're celebrating because Lou's gone?! You're a horrible wife. Lou deserves better!"

"@manda1Dtommo: @AshTommo bitch is having a party because @Louis_Tomlinson 's back on tour. She's probs fucking all the guys she sees now. what a slut."