CHAPTER 44: Sapphire Dome

I walked inside the opening which was a cave, and I was amazed to see sapphire crystal rocks were everywhere in the cave. The ceiling was shinning blue, there are pile of rocks that were in different shapes and sizes also made my sapphire crystals.

I look around, to find different openings, like it has many pathways or hallways ahead. There was also a pedestal that had a floating blue crystal that was surrounded by five little crystals with the colours of green, yellow, red, white and purple.

"Who are you?" Asked a voice.
I quickly turn around, to see a middle aged woman, wearing a brown cloak with a hoodie covering her head. She got brown eyes that looks like gold when the light hits it. On her shoulder was a snowy owl that was sleeping, while holding a long wooden staff.

"Uh... I'm sorry." I said doing a bow as an apology for entering the cave.
"It doesn't matter, who are you?" Asked the woman again while stepping closer.
I gulped and spoke, "I'm Astrid, ma'am."

She look closely at me, holding my chin with her shaking hand, looking at my eyes, she gasped.
"So the prophecy was right," she said in shock. She look at me again, as the owl woke up and its eyes glowed bright it blinded me, I have to cover my eyes.

"Your highness!" The woman said, I look at her as the owl's eyes continued to glow brightly.
"Finally you have come! I have been waiting for your return!"

The woman suddenly appeared from the bright glow, this time her clothes were all white, purity and peace was in her face while smiling down at me like an angel.

"Who are you?" I ask her while shielding my eyes.
"I, am your guardian, protecting the precious heart of Castrallia, while waiting for your return." She said.

The glowing stopped, and the owl disappeared. The woman took both my hands with a smile.
"Just like your mother, you resemble her so much." She said.
"I have been willing to see you for a long time now, and now you finally came."

"What do you mean by that?" I ask her.
"The prophecy, that once the queen of Castrallia had return after retreat, will save us all from all this." She said.

"I have protected the heart together with the three princesses, for you to claim it and use it against the nightmare covering the magic dimension." She said walking towards the pedestal where the floating gems were.

"I though the heart of Castrallia is me?" I ask.
"Yes its you, but everything will take its place as long as the Queen will finally accepted who she really is." She said.

I raised my eyebrow in confusion.
"I don't understand." I said shrugging.
"This heart, is part of you, its a part from your heart that had been waiting for you to accept." She said walking around the pedestal.

"We have taken this part of your heart before, when your just a child," she said. "Your parents decided to keep it, until you return from the retreat your parents did, and you will be the one to return it yourself, not unless you accepted who you really are."

I look at the floating crystal.

This is part of my heart? How?

"Let us rejoice! And have a coronatio-

I quickly cut her sentence before she can finish it.
"I haven't defeated Guinevere yet." I said putting my hands up.

She look at me while nodding. Putting my hands down she smiled.
"Yes,but we must tell everyone about the arrival of the princess, who will save us all."

"But I'm not even sure if I wanted to crown as the new ruler." I said. The last look at me in surprise but her face relaxed again.

"Everything depends of what you want, but you still have things to finish before that." She said.

I sighed and nodded.
"I must finish this chaos I made my own, and will decide what I shall take after."

"But before that," she said taking my hand and pulled me towards the pedestal and touched the sapphire gem floating with colorful gems around it.

And suddenly, images flashed in my mind, where I saw a woman with a little boy, who was seeking at the crib, where a little baby was sleeping.

"Mama, she will be the next queen?" Asked the little boy to the woman.

The woman smiled and caressed the boy's cheek.
"You both will be the next rulers, you and Astrid."

The little boy smiled and hug the woman whom his mother whole smiling.
"I'll make sure my sister evil be safe, and no one will harm her!" The boy said confidently.

"Yes you will." The woman said and hug her son back.

I blink my eyes as I can feel my tears flowing down my cheeks.

"Is that..." I said holding my chest.
"Your mother and your beloved brother." Said the woman.

"What does that mean?" I ask.
"I don't know," she replied. "Only you can answer that question."

I look at the floating gem, trying to touch it, but something stopped me of doing so.

Your not ready yet, and you will never be...

"Princess? Is something bothering you?" Asked the woman.
I step back from the pedestal, and sighed. I flick my wrist as snowflakes surrounded me, and slowly the wind whirl around me, until I felt myself fading from the place.

I closed my eyes as the energy surrounded me.
I felt my feet feeling something soft, I open my eyes and saw myself in front of the ocean, which was dried up. Well how do I even know its the ocean?

Because corals were everywhere, as dried up sea plants were under my feet.

"Great, I teleported to a place where I don't really want to go to." I said to myself in a sarcastic manner.

"AAAAAGRRR!!!" I scream out loud, kicking some rocks as the sand flew around while the wind blew strong in split of seconds.

"Someone looks mad." Said a voice from behind. I quickly turn around with my battle stance but I relaxed when I saw Hiccup while floating in the air, fire surrounding him.
"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

He landed in front of me and kissed my cheek.
"I found something." His tone and expression were both worried and serious.

"Let's go." I said, knowing its very important. Hiccup flick his wrist as fire engulf in both of us and we teleported in another place where I saw...