CHAPTER 8: Non of your business

Cling! Clang! Cling! Clang!

"Hiyah!"

I got up when I heard a loud sound coming from outside my room.

Cling! Clang! Cling! Clang!

There goes the clanging sound of two metals hitting together. I got up and walk to the door, opening it and was surprised when something just hit the door, something sharp that it was stuck deep it went through the wooden door.

"Aah!" I screamed out loud.

"Astrid!" Someone screamed. I turn around and saw a man wearing an armor made out of thick leather, wearing a helmet out of metal and leather.

"Aah!" I screamed seeing the person.
"Shh!" He shushed me while putting a hand on my mouth. He lifted his helmet and reveal himself.

"Hiccup!" I exclaimed removing his hand off my mouth.

He sighed and removed his helmet and...

O.O Whoa...

***

Hiccup's P.O.V.

I lay on my bed, feeling myself energetic today, and I kinda wanted to have a little sword training today.

I look at the time seeing it was just 5:30 in the morning.
"I still have two hours." I said standing up, and headed to my closet, and took out my armor I just made myself.

I wore it on me and headed my way outside. I saw Tuffnut, Snotlout and Fishlegs, reading books on the couch.
"Good morning gentlemen." I said taking a bow at my fellow princes.
They all look at me and was surprised to see me wearing this armor.

"Let me guess dear gentleman, your feeling of clanging swords today aren't you?" Asked Fishlegs, closing his book and placed it on the table beside the couch next to the lampshade. They really know me now huh?

I smirk when he figured out what I'm thinking of.

They all stand up and snapped their fingers together as energy surrounded them, until armors were formed around their bodies.

They all raised their weapons on their shoulders, and smirked, actually challenging me.

I pointed my gronckle iron sword at them, and cover my face with my helmet.
"En Garde." I chanted, and hit my sword on theirs, and we started doing a 3 against 1 duel.

I charged my sword at Fishlegs' metal armor, making a quite sharp turn and leap on Snotlout, setting him down on the floor.
Tuffnut ran towards me and was about to hit me with the blade of his sword, but I blocked it with the fire shield I just summoned and hit his stomach, pushing him down beside Snotlout.

I turn to Fishlegs, a smirk forming on my lips. I stood up pointing my blade at him.
"You know my friend, you should surrender by now." Said Fishlegs.
"Why should I?" I asked in sarcasm. Fishlegs chuckle.
"Because were all around you." He said. I wander my eyes, and let my senses tell me everything and show me what's around me.

Tuffnut and Snotlout were behind me.
I smirk even more. Knowing this will be very fun.

"Gentlemen, attack the Prince!" Fishlegs said. The two then jump on me and pinned me down on the ground.

"Hiyah!" I growled, pushing them both off me. Fishlegs then jump, but I stood up in time before he hit the floor to land on me, and he landed on his own stomach.

The three stood around me, circling me while getting closer and closer.
I summon my magic, as they ran towards me, but the magical barrier I casted made them bounce off me.

I then grab my sword and pointed at the three. But Fishlegs used his wind magic to let my sword fly in the air.

I turn to look at where it might land, and was surprised when it was heading to the door of Astrid's room. The door was slowly opening and I can see the blonde headed walking out.

"Aah!" She screamed when she saw the sword just went through the door.
"Astrid!" I ram towards her. She lifted her head to look at me and her eyes just went even more wide and screamed like a kid.
"Aah!"
"Shh!" I shushed her slapping my hand on her annoying mouth.
I reveal my face. She slap my hand off her mouth and exclaimed out loud.
"Hiccup!"
I sighed and remove my helmet off my head, as I sway a little hair off my face.

I run a hand through it and look at Astrid, who was now wide eyed, like she just saw something.
Is she even eating lately? She always been wide eyed all the time.

"Astrid! Are you okay?" Tuffnut, Snotlout ad Fishlegs came like knights in shining armor.
"Yes I'm okay." She said, snapping out.

"What was this all about? Why are you all wearing armors and stuff?" She asked.
"Its non of your business." Was my reply and went my wat to my room.

If your asking my there's a sudden change of mood, its because I remembered how she made me feel different last night, I can't sleep.

Because guys, us fire elementals can detect someone's feelings to the ones who were near you. And since my room was beside hers, I can feel her emotions last night that keeps bugging me!

I removed my armor and sat on my bed, and just grab my book, reading the lessons we have to practice.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

The sound of the door came booming from outside, followed by voices.
"Hiccup! Announcement at the Great Hall, now!" I heard Snotlout yelled.

I sighed and stand up, walking my way out the door and followed the others all the way to the Great Hall, where a so-called announcement will be held.