CHAPTER 15: My Chevalier

Hiccup's P.O.V.

"Do you trust me?" I asked Astrid as I reached my hand at her. She look at me with a scared look and at my hand. He let out a sigh and place her hand on mine.

"I do." She said.

I quickly pulled her close to me, and I carry her on my back, and we jump off the very deep cliff.

"AAAAAAAAH!!!" Astrid screamed out loud it almost broke my ears. But I can't blame her. Its scary to jump this high from below.

The monster was still up there roaring,trying to reach us but were already far away and cannot be reached.

Astrid and I landed safely to a large leaf. Astrid stopped screaming and I only hear her fain breathing. I place her down, and she was dizzy to stand, so I held her for support.

"D-don't ever...do that...again." She said.

I smirked and hugged her to calm her down. She was cold as ice, like the most times.
Suddenly, her body was now against me, her breathing became light. I look down at her and she was already sleeping.

I smirked. Sleepy head.

I carry her bridal style, and headed to find a place to stay for a while.

***

Astrid's P.O.V.

I open my eyes as bright light poured from somewhere that flooded my face.
I sit up and rub my eyes. I look around and found myself in a cave...?

I look down beside me, and saw Hiccup sleeping, his back facing me. Looks like I fell asleep after we landed.

I look out the opening, and saw it was early in the morning. And we still haven't gotten out from this cave.

Stretching my arms high, o felt something a bit heavy from my wrist. And I found the silver bracelet uncle Howard gave me for my birthday in advance.

Wait, what day it is today?

I counted the days I was away from home and the date I ran away. And was surprise that today was my birthday!

A wide smile stretched across my lips, knowing I'm already in my sweet fifteen!
Yes, I'm still fifteen, but my body looks mature.

"Hmmm....mmhmmm..." Moaning sounds came. I look down, and saw Hiccup yawning while stretching his arms up high.

His eyelids fluttered opened and revealed his piercing green eyes. He look up at me and a small smile stretched on his face.
"Good morning." I greeted him. Hiccup sit up and rubbed his eyes. "Good morning to you as well." He said.

He look at me, and his expression looked confused. He look closer and place hand on my forehead.
"Are you okay? You seem to smile like something is really good happening today?" He asked me.
I chuckled and removed his hand off. "Its nothing, I'm just happy because its my birthday." I said smiling even wider.

"Its your birthday?" He asked. I nodded my head in reply. "Yup, I'm turning 15 today." I replied.

Hiccup's jaw dropped. What's wrong with being 15? "Your still fifteen??" He asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, what's wrong with it?" I asked him. "Oh nothing really, its just...I thought your about 17 or something, because you look mature for your age." He said.