CHAPTER 43: Angel with a Shotgun

"...your destiny's uncertain, and that sometimes hard to take, but it will become much clearer with every new choice you make..."

Vanessa's voice echoed in my mind as I stare at the solidified fountain at the front of the school.

My destiny is not yet written?

I look at the clear ice. Where a girl was looking at me with all the confusions and fear in her eyes. That girl was me. And I admit, I'm weak, I'm scared, I'm not good with initiatives. But what Vanessa told me with that song, it makes me think, that only I can make things right,only I can make thing good again.

Badump! Badump! Badump!

An odd sound was heard from nearby. I turn around, and it was coming from outside the gates of the school.
I walk towards the golden gates, holding the freezing surface, as I look at the distance, trying to know what created the sound.

Come...follow your destiny...

A voice?

Slowly, I opened the gates, and walk my way out, taking small steps towards the sound, following the path it leads me that I realised I was far away from the school, but that didn't stop me, and continued to step one by one. Until it lead me to the crystal castle.

Badump! Badump! Badump!

I pushed the huge doors open, where everything flashes through me. All the sights of chaos, destruction, and pain.

"Hello Astrid." Her voice echoed in my ear, as anger rush through me. She smirked while stepping down the steps of the castle, holding a staff in her hand.

"Guinevere." I cursed under my breath the things I wanted to do to her. I stand still, hiding the fury I'm holding.

Calm down Astrid, you can exterminate that girl anytime now...

"Its so wonderful to see you again here." She grinned that made me even more mad.

"Have you seen Castrallia already?" She asked. "Isn't it beautiful?"
"You don't have any fashion sense." I growled quietly, glaring daggers at her, wanting to strangle her with my bare hands. I wish it would be that easy.

"Well for you, its not really that beautiful," she said waving her hands freely in the air. "Your an angel for everyone as I could notice."
"An angel who doesn't know what she was fighting for, and what she wanted, to survive? Or live?"

"I might be that clueless of things, I may haven't protected those people you have been playing with," I gritted my teeth, as fury rise up my veins, blood boiling like lava. "But I fight for them, no matter what happens, I'm an angel, but not just an angel your thinking of.."

I raise both my hands, as the power of Celestine rush to burst out of my body, feeling the energy uniting with me. The ground started shaking, as I felt something erupting behind that takes me up the air.
Guinevere gave a surprised look, but she raised her staff, and summon her dark magic to fight with me.

Summoning my celestine, I launch myself, and started fighting her. Guinevere throw dark magic spears at me, and I quickly summon a magical shield that surrounded me, and summon a weapon that I haven't known ever since before.

A huge loaded weapon which we call 'gun' on Berk, had erupted in between my arms, shooting huge energy balls that gave a loud bombing sounds that bursted through the walls of ice,and pinned Guinevere on the ground.

I walk towards her, as the loaded weapon disappeared, replacing it with a sword. She tried to got up, but I pushed her back using my foot, as I pointed the tip of the sword at her, ready to slice her head off.

I raised my hands up, ready to kill but when I was about to slice her head, I saw something in her eyes that flashes through my mind that made me stop and back away from her.

Throwing the weapon away, I look at her in horror. The image of the faces, their looks on me begging for help, and the hatred they had on me.

"Hah! Coward! You can't even kill me!" Guinevere snapped.
I glared at her, but instead of fighting her, I just run out of the castle, running down the cold snow I reached the forest, where all the trees look scary. I went even deeper, wanting to get away from everyone.

Till I reached a cove, where a frozen waterfall was shimmering, down there was a frozen pond. I created stairs using my ice, and step down the cove.

I look around, and was amazed on how beautiful the cove was, I step on the ice, as I started gliding, till I started swaying, feeling the wind around me creating music to my ears.

Suddenly, something odd just flutter inside me. The feeling of being watched?
I loom around, and spotted an opening behind the frozen waters of the waterfall. Suspiciously, I went behind the fall where there really is an opening, of a cave.

I entered the cave, and was amazed on what I found...