CHAPTER 38: Back to the start

Astrid's P.O.V.

Quickly, I sneak out of my window. I don't have to use the stairs and sneak out, I can make myself fly and its handy. I landed on the ground and sprint up down the streets. I quickly went to the bike stop, where bikes are available to use, since the bus isn't coming because its Thursday.
I quickly slide down the railings of the subway and head to the guard house, where I found the old guy.

He was sleeping. I gently shook him while calling him to wake up.
"Sir, please wake up." I said.
The old guy opened his eyes and smiled when he saw me.
"Ah! Your highness!" He said.
"You know?" I ask.

He stand up and fix his sleeve.
"Of course, with all the news coming from the other trainmen who are traveling from dimension to dimension." He said and bowed.
"What it is that I can help you with your highness?" He ask.

"Well, I want you to take me to the magic subway, I need to get to the train." I said.
He smiled and nodded.
"Follow me m'lady." He said and started walking. I followed him and we stopped at the door painting on the wall.
He pressed his palm on it and the door suddenly opened.
"Here you go your majesty." He said.
I stepped inside, as I can feel the magic rush through me, this feeling was been out of me for a while.

"Ah, I know you'd come." A voice said. I turn around and saw Mr. Gobber.
"Sir! Why are you here??" I ask surprisingly.

"I'm here to warn you, your highness." He lowered his head.
"There's something wrong about the portal."

"What about the portal?" I ask. I know something bad will happen.
"The portal heading the Castrallia is in a spell that Guinevere made, if one person was going to Castrallia, and if you tried to go back to the human world, the portal won't allow you, that means you can only go back to Castrallia once." Mr. Gobber explained.

"So you mean, I can use the portal only to go back go Castrallia?" I ask.
"Exactly." He said.
"But why did those trainmen can go back?" I ask confused.
"Oh I think I forgot to tell you, that those trainmen are exception to this kind of magic, the King Albert, which was your father, gave them power to stop themselves on involving some kind of spell that might wrap the portal, and those guys can make it in and out." Mr. Gobber said.

"But, if I can't go back again, I can't tell Hiccup and the others, I can't take them back to their home." I pointed out.
"Your highness, instead of going alone, why don't you just bring the others with you?" He asked.

Dang it! Why didn't I even think of that??

"Your right!" I said. "I can show them instead of telling them." I quickly dialed Hiccup's number and waited for him to answer.

(Hello?) Hiccup's tired voice answered.

"Hicc, are you awake?"

(I am now.) He replied.

"Thank God, uh...can you come here in Velvet Train Station?"

(What for? And why are you even there?)

"I'll just tell you when you get here, and also, bring the others with you, now hurry!" I quickly hung up before Hiccup could complain.