CHAPTER 5: School, Classes, Magic

The next day was a very exciting, cause its the start of classes, and I can get to meet new friends, I hope. Ruffnut knocked on my door as I readied myself for classes, wearing the uniform Ms. Valentino gave me.

A white long sleeved blouse topped with a am electric blue vest and skirt, with a pin which was the crest of the school by the necktie.

"Excited?" Asked Ruffnut smiling cheekily while handing me my book which was very thick, but I'm surprised that its weight was just light as feather.

"Yeah, can't wait to meet new people." I replied. "Me too, I want to know the newbies." She said beaming even more as her eyes sparkled.

"And I can't wait for you us to meet our buddies! Us 1st years will have our very own buddies in the start of the year." She said in a voice a bit husky.

I chuckled as she keeps doing this kind of accent while talking. Ruffnut can be a little bit of a jokester in the group I'm guessing.

"Oh, so about you guys, are you really close already ever since?" I asked.

Ruffnut look at me, her smile still visible in her lips. "Of course, actually we just met last year when our parents toured us here, since we have different lives and also, our kingdoms are not really near each other, but when the first time we all met, we became good-very good friends." She replied slowly we walk out of my room and outside our house, following the boys ahead.

"What class is your start?" Fishlegs came asking me. I look at the scroll that contains everything I have for the day.
"Spell class." I replied and placed the scroll in my skirt pocket.
"Well, I guess were not classmates." Pouted Snotlout and so is Tuffnut and Ruffnut.
"How 'bout you Hiccup? What's your first class?" Asked Fishlegs to the boy who didn't even care of what is going on behind him. Sometimes I think he's really rude, I wonder what's his element?

Hiccup stopped, facing us all with a blank expression, "Same as hers." He pointed at me and turn around and started walking away again.
"Oh you better go follow him, and we'll see each other st lunch, where we will be choosing our buddy." Ruffnut waved and they all scattered and went to their respective classrooms.

I then chased after Hiccup and tried to keep my cool around him, I can feel the heat around him, like a snowflake melting in fire.
"Uh..." I started, while I cleared my throat.
"Hiccup right?" I asked him nicely. "Nice to meet you, and I'm sure you already know me right?"

He didn't reply, he just rolled his eyes and walked faster pass me. I growled under my breath, and chased after him. "Hey uh...where our classroom?" I asked him.
"Just follow okay?" He said in a rather cold tone and kept on walking faster while I was running on how fast he was that I grab his sleeve and made him stop from walking.

"What the gods are you doing?" He asked coldly. I panted and tried to catch my breath and look up at him and was about to speak, but I was stopped when I see his green eyes piercing like the forest of green during summer days.

"What?" He asked, making me snap out of my daydream of summer. I straightened myself and look at him, "slow down, I'm not as fast as you are." I said a bit annoyed.
"Pshk." He sneered.

Grr! I hate this guy a lot!

He then look at me with a cold expression, like he just heard something from me that he didn't like. Did I said something? Or did I?

He then grab my arm and drag me like just a toy or a trash bag.
"Hey! Slow down!" I yelp, I almost dropped my stuff I am holding. He didn't listen and keeps on dragging me away until we reached two huge doors.