CHAPTER 28: Secret Told

Hiccup's P.O.V.

Were all gathered in the laboratory with Headmaster Xavier and the other teachers, were having a meeting on how we should stop Astrid from freezing the whole Castrallia, this will be a very big problem to all of us, especially when we know that evil is upon us.

Us teens were just at the corner, waiting for the elders to call us and proceed, as we wait, I can't held but feeling the cold and it affects my body heat. I wasn't suppose to be in the cold in a very long time, or else my powers will grow weak and disappear.

"Everyone." Called headmistress Valentino. We all went towards the long rectangular table and look st the headmaster.

"I know this will be a very big issue to us all summoners, that the whole Castrallia was affected of the freezing that was happening, and we got the solution to stop this, but first, you must know something that no one should know, except yourselves and Astrid..." The headmaster said.

"I wonder what is it?" I heard Ruffnut's thoughts as she look at the headmaster with determination.

"Everyone must've been very curious that Astrid got a very special ability that all of us thought that never existed, am I right?" He asked, as he went towards a bookshelf, ad grab a big book and laid it on the golden rectangular table.

We all nodded, getting even more curious of what the headmaster was going to say next.

"No one of us knew that Winter summoners still existed though, even you right?" Fishlegs said.

I look at the headmaster who was flipping pages of the book he just got.
"Apparently, I knew that she still existed." He said.

All of us teens gasped, what is he even talking about?

"What do you mean by that?" I asked now furious on this too much confusions he's giving us all.

"I'll tell you..."

Narrator:

~Story~

Castrallia was a place ruled by a king and queen who had been the keepers of the Elements of Celestine for long now, watching over the world of magic, making sure of the balance that was surrounding the whole kingdom.

The king and queen were the rare summoners that they usually call "Celestial Summoners" they are summoners who were destined to have winter magic, connecting with the heavens and the Gods.

The king and queen had a son, who they thought will be the only gifted child they have. But after several years, there came a miracle that came into their lives. The queen had given birth to a princess, who had the most powerful magic that no one can ever think of what to top it.