CHAPTER 36: Challenge (prt. 2)

Astrid's P.O.V.

The raven haired girl look at me with disgust. And I'm disgust of her too. Who the hell she is to show up on this time? She's getting into my nerves on that stare of hers.

"This is the heir of Castrallia?" She raised her voice and snickered like she can't believe it. "How pathetic."

She circle around me as she touches my braided hair and look at me from head to toe, like she had something planning in her mind.
"A little girl, who had been away from home for 15 whole years, or should I say...16?" She said smirking. I gritted my teeth as I felt my blood boils, like any ice would melt because of how hot my boil is. I can feel my power rising up on me.

"A lass with no idea of who she really was, and what her life's purpose to be." She said stopping in front of me.
"So? What's with it to you??" I asked coldly. She smiled as the wind blew stronger and the skies went darker. "Because I hated you, and your family!" She snapped.

"Ever since my sister become queen of Meridian, she untrusted the responsibility of the whole Castrallia to your family," she glared at me while a black ball of energy was growing on her hand.

"Truth is, I really don't have an issue with your family, until my sister thinks that I'm not worth it to hold on a kingdom," she smiles at her energy ball. "So, I decided, if I will destroy your kingdom, I will have what I want."

Too much talking, I'm not interested on her life story!

"Everything goes perfectly planned, until some pathetic little boy, ran away for the both of your lives." She said.

My eyes widened, I know where this is going, and I know what she's going to say.
"Y...you..." I gasped. She smirked. "Yes, I sent one of my men to attack your house and killed your brother." She smirked.

"YOU B***H!" I yelled until I can't take it anymore and shot ice spears at her. She quickly dodge it and attacked me with glowing dark rays. I run away and avoid her attack, I fell o the ground in time as one dark rays hit the ground in front of me. I jump on my feet and used the power of the wind to lift me up the ground.

Woah! I didn't know I could do this...but its not the right time to be amazed.

I look at my opponent and shoot huge snow balls around her and they erupt into huge snow monsters. I ordered them to attack Guinevere and they gladly obeyed and attack her.

I landed on the sand as I watch the monsters rumble, suddenly the ground starts to shake and my snow monsters were flown away, as Guinevere flew in the air, her eyes were glowing bright purple as she glared at me.

"That's it!" She pointed at me and attack me with dark arrows but I created a shield out of ice and hovered in the air and tackle her down.
"You'll pay for this!" I growled and punched her face with my fist. She growled and pushed me off her and I quickly ran back to hit her stomach.

Guinevere suddenly raised her hands and darted a huge energy ball at me. I quickly leap but one ba hit me on the leg and I fell down on the ground.

My body started to shake as I tried to stand up, but I can't, the shock was too painful it paralyzed me.

"Well, that was easy." I heard Guinevere sighed in relief.

Huh, got tired of me old lady?

I raised my head to look at her, she was smiling wickedly as shadows crept behind her.
"I thought your magic is even stronger than mine," she said looking on her black tinted nails.
"But I was wrong tho, for a beginner our good, but your power is weak, and your useless to have it!" She snapped.

Slowly, she stepped towards me, lifting me up while holding my neck making me choke and out of breath. I gasp and I held on her hand that was holding me, trying to remove it.
"Stop it dear, you'll just hurt yourself more." She said and tightens the grip on my neck that my breath was almost out.

I gave up, maybe this is really the end of me. My vision started to blur as black spots cover my eyes. But before I could die, I see someone behind Guinevere...

And he's right on time to witness my death...

***

"Astrid!" Someone called.
I slowly open my eyes as light blinded my eyesight.

I open my eyes fully to see a nothing but red glowing eyes like burning fire. And slowly, they turned to forest green.
"Oh my Gods!" A voice said happily as I felt my body was pressed against something that was warm.

He let go of me and placed his forehead on mine.
"I thought you were gone." Hiccup said worriedly.
I coughed as I gasp some air. A smile formed on his lips and he hug me again.
I look around, were still at the beach, but Guinevere was gone.

"Where is she?" I asked my voice a bit hoarse.
"I take care of her, I made sure she won't hurt you anymore." Hiccup replied.
I smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"I wish I can see that scene, I wanna see her face." I chuckled weakly. Hiccup chuckled too and kissed my forehead.

I was a bit surprised when he did that, but was glad too, its been a while since I felt his kiss. Not that its been just three days, I just missed it.
"Do I always do that to you?" He asked.
"Do what?" I ask absent minded.
"Kiss you?" He ask shyly as his cheeks turn a bit red.

I giggled. I never knew he could be this cute when he's shy. I wish the old Hiccup is like this, I mean the Hiccup who always been cold to me.

"Not really, your usually cold to me back then, until you kissed me awake." I smiled as I tried to stand up, but fell. Gladly, Hiccup got me.
"Woah, easy your not recovered yet." Hiccup said.

I smiled at him and slowly walked towards the tree where I left my books. Gladly it was s there. I pick it up and turned to Hiccup, "We must go back home." I told him.

He nodded his head and pick me up bridal style which surprised me.
"You don't have to carry me like this." I blushed.
"But a princess shouldn't be getting tired, so I insist to let you walk on your own, and besides, this is what boyfriends do."

O.O??!

B-BOYFRIEND??