CHAPTER 39: Home is where the power belongs

"My legs are short and weak, but my power is taller and more powerful than your grief..."

Astrid's P.O.V.

We all boarded the train, Mr. Gobber was coming with us too, since we need help to keep us up on our quest. Snotlout, Fishlegs and the twins were all asking questions. Like:
"If were royalties that lived in a magical world, why are we here?" Or "do we have hot servants?" (Snotlout asked that) or like; "Is this even possible??"

"Look guys, I know you can't trust me on what I will answer on all of those questions, except Snotlout's, but I tell you, you will find out soon enough we we arrive home." I told them.

They all look at each other and to Hiccup who was sitting across me.
"I believe what she says." He said.

I'm glad one of them believed...

"Oh fine,we will try our best to find the truth." Ruffnut groaned and sat beside me.
"We better get going, we don't want to get late for our ceremonial festivities waiting back home right?" Snotlout said smiling greatly.
"Yeah, and I can't wait to have our memories back!" Fishlegs said.

A smile stretch on my lips, which is a very good sign, that hope is within of us. An that's what I have been waiting for them to say.

"So your highness, do you want to go now?" Mr. Gobber asked.
I smiled and stand up.
"Its time to go." I announced to the driver's room where the train driver was waiting for any orders.
"Time to save my subjects." I whispered with a smile.

A hand then came on my shoulder.
"Just like a real princess would be." Mr. Gobber said.
I nodded my head. "Thank you sir."

***

The trip to Castrallia lasted about 30 minutes. Everyone was now dressed according to Castrallia's traditional clothing, which kind of bothers me...
"Do I have to wear this kind of dress??" I ask looking at the mirror (picture above/side).

"Its tradition for a princess to wear such a thing during her return from somewhere else." Mr. Gobber said smiling.
"I remembered your mother wearing that during her return from a great battle between the Goblins of the West mountain who tried to invade Castrallia." The teacher sighed. "Together, with your father they made a great team, and that the day when your mother and father had laid eyes on each other."

I smiled. Its glad to hear that my parents were in a good start together. And also, I felt the shivers of the feeling when you hear something cheesy like that.

Tap! Tap! Tap!

I turn around to the knock coming from the door. Mr. Gobber went to open it and revealed Hiccup who was wearing clothes like a nobleman from England. I remember my favorite anime character!

"How do I look?" He ask. I smiled widely. "You look great, fit for a prince." I gave him two thumbs up.
"Thank you m'lady." Hiccup made a slight bow.

"Well then, I shall leave you two for now." Mr. Gobber said and made a bow at both of us.
"And please, don't do anything naughty." He winked.