Surprise Movie Day Ft. Ryder and Val

"I don't aggravate you." Ryder says.

"Yes. Yes you do. Constantly." I say.

"Constantly?!"

"Okay wrong adjective, more like frequently." I say.

"Damn you annoy her frequently." Val says egging Ryder on.

"You annoy me occasionally too Val." I tell him.

"He gets occasional and I get frequent!?" Ryder protests.

"Um yeah pretty much."

"Why?" Ryder whines.

"Because you do things like throw rocks at my window, and say things to get on my nerves, and show up places like you're following me, and say rude things about my friends, and openly disapprove of them." I tell him.

"I've never done any of that stuff! Except throw rocks at your window but that was to get your attention, you know that." He protests.

"Oh really?"

"Okay, well- when have I ever said anything about your friends? Or shown up places that make it seem like I'm following you?" He questions.

"You just happened to be leaving the same time I was when I was working on my project with Nathan and it's not like you play sports-"

"I told you I had detention."

"Detention ends at four o'clock, I didn't leave until well after five."

"Ooooh busted!" Val puts in.

"And on top of that when we were walking home you called him a loser! For no reason." I say crossing my arms.

"He is a loser!"

"There you go again! He's my friend you asshole!" I glare at him.

"I'm sorry for telling the truth." He shrugs unapologetically. I just want to tackle him sometimes! After a moment of thought I do exactly that. Pretty sure I only got him down because I caught him off guard.  I lean in close to Ryder's face as he stares up at me wide-eyed. These painkillers are working like magic. I shouldn't be able to do this.

"Woah!" Val says.

"Stop calling him a loser." I say getting close to his face. He gulps in response.

"There's so much sexual tension in here." Val murmurs. I don't think Ryder heard him because he just stares at me. Just then the doorbell rings again.

"That must be the pizza. I should uh get that." Ryder says. With a chuckle I get off of him and watch as he almost runs out of the room.

"Wanna tell me what that was princesa?"

"Stop freaking calling me that! I'm not a princess." I roll my eyes.

"You're avoiding my question." He says.

"I tackled him." I shrug.

"The sexual tension suggests there's more to it than that." He says.

"What sexual tension?" I snort.

"Oh come on! There's obviously something going on here that you're not telling me." Val nudges me.

"And what would that be?" Ryder asks entering with two large pizzas.

"Aw Ryder man it's like you were expected me!" Val says.

"Ah ah ah, this box is for Alexis and this box is for me. You can get two slices of mine." Ryder says.

"You can have half of my box Val, I can't eat this much pizza anyway." I tell him grabbing my box from Ryder.