I Hate Goodbyes*

"Get up biatch!" Someone screams storming into my room.

"Five more minutes." I mumble pulling the covers over my head.

"Get up or we're dumping water all over you." Another voice says. I spring up.

"You wouldn't dare." I glare at Marcy and Andrew.

"Oh they would." Jason answers.

"And you were just going to let them Jasey?"

"Of course not." He winks at me.

"Good. Now what are you guys doing here? I don't leave for the airport for another like six hours."

"We wanted to spend the day with you." Andrew says.

"Where?" I ask.

"Just here, in your room." Marcy shrugs.

"Alright, let me get dressed first. Did you guys already eat breakfast or am I required to feed you?" I ask.

"I think you already know the answer to that." Andrew says.

"Right, gimme twenty minutes then." I say grabbing my clothes and going to the bathroom across the hall. It takes me more or less fifteen minutes to get ready.

"Breakfast time kiddies!" I call as I walk downstairs.

"Food!" Andrew and Marcy say. I make waffles, eggs, and bacon for my dad, friends and myself.

"Morning squirt." My dad says coming into the kitchen.

"Dad, did it occur to you to maybe warn me before allowing Jason and these wild creatures  in my room this morning?"

"HEY!!" Andrew and Marcy say.

"Why isn't he a wild creature?" Marcy asks.

"Because he didn't come into my room screaming and threatening to dump water on me."

"Well you wouldn't wake up!" Andrew counters.

"Jase do you think throwing water on me was the best option after screaming get up biatch?" I ask.

"Of course not." He says.

"Remember, I feed you guys. Don't ever try that again."

"Well you can't feed us from California." Andrew pouts.

"I know, but don't worry darling, I'll be back as soon as possible." I sigh.

"Promise?"

"Yes, I promise." I smile.

"Fine." He huffs. After breakfast the four of us head back up to my room to pack the few extra things I'd left for until I was leaving then we sit around talking and watching TV.

"Hey kiddo time to go." My dad says around four thirty.

"You guys comin?" I ask slipping on my shoes.

"Of course we are." Andrew says.

"Alright."

"ALEXIS?!" My dad calls up the stairs.

"COMING DAD!" I call back grabbing the suitcase. Suitcase and carry on in hand my dad and I begin the drive to the airport, Andrew, Marcy, and Jase follow us in Jason's car.

"Meet cute boys and bring them back for me." Andrew winks giving me a hug. I laugh.

"Absolutely." I smile.

"Who am I going to have my girl's nights with? And force to make me food now?" Marcy asks pulling me into a hug.

"Don't worry darling I'm sure you'll survive without me." I shake my head.