Detention Sucks*

"Truthfully? That journal could be nothing but school notes and I still wouldn't want you to have it." I roll my eyes

"Why not?"

"Because it's my shit, therefore it should be in my possession not yours and I have every right to deny you access to it." I say.

"Relax princess." Raven haired says.

"Hey Raven shut up." I snap at him.

"Raven?"

"Your hair is raven colored so yes."

"Uh uh. My name is Valentino. Not Raven, that's a chick's name."

"Whatever, just shut up." I roll my eyes.

"Ryder you gunna let her talk to me like that?" He asks. I cross my arms and face Ryder.

"Sorry bud, you're on your own this time."

"Man I thought we were amigos." Valentino says.

"We got you man." The one in front of me says.

"Yeah you can't talk to him like that." The one behind me says.

"Thing 1 and Thing 2 stay the fuck out of this." I say.

"Careful what comes out of your mouth guys, she obviously doesn't like any of you right now." The only one who hadn't said anything yet told them without looking up from his book.

"Clearly he's the smart one." I say.

"Man Ty how could you sell us out like that?" The one who called himself Valentino says.

"I'd rather not be on the receiving end of her anger." He shrugs still not looking up.

"Smart boy." I nod.

"Wait you're scared of her? Why? I'm the one who could lose his dick tonight." Ryder turns to him.

"Yeah that's exactly why." 'Ty' says.

"You both are a couple of pussies, she's not scary." Valentino snorts. I slap the back of his head so hard his face hits the desk.

"Maybe not scary looking, but I'm much more dangerous than you think." I say to him. He groans holding his nose and rubbing the back of his head.

"Well shit." Ryder says.

"Sleep with one eye open Mr. Black." I say with a nod setting my feet on the desk.

"I take back my earlier plan you should probably give her back her notebook man." Valentino grumbles.

"No way I'm dedicated to the plan now, if I gave it back at this point I'm forever a chicken." Ryder says.

"It was nice knowing you bud." Valentino shakes his head.

"You guys are overreacting." He rolls his eyes.

"I'm in a lot of pain right now, caused by this girl whose journal you stole. I'm not overreacting. She's dangerous unarmed, you live across from her. She could easily chuck a knife into your room and stab your neck or some shit. Probably worse, and she just hit me for saying she wasn't dangerous." Valentino says.

"He's starting to get it! Is that what it takes? Banging your head against shit?" I ask.

"Won't work for me, you aren't scary dollface." Ryder winks at me.

"Valentino, how are you feeling right now?" I ask him.

"Like my nose is broken and my head feels really hot." He mutters.