Chapter 19 : Keeping Silent is a Common.

Inner Dungeon Floor 60

-Slay's Party]

[Slay : 97]

[Cydella :89]

[Sylvia : 89]

[Nae : 87]

Cydella's POV

He is silent. Super silent. Not a single words comes out after he got back from his God-knows-where place. The only time he spoke was when he gives us out some advice on how to defeat the Garuda. Nae and the others greets him but he just brushed them off coldly and ignoring them which is weird and annoying at the same time. After giving the advice, he excuses himself to went back to his room. Well, he might be tired at that time but that doesn't explain why he's so distant today. Something must've happen and I'm going to find out!

****

Plan 1 : Pampered him for answer!

I'm thinking of pampering him for answers. I might need Nae and Sylvia in this. I discussed the plan and surprisingly they both agreed with it. What a convenient thing! We followed him from behind and then stand in front of him. "Hey slay, how are you?" He stopped and looked at me. Those eyes are somehow, cold looking. I staggered a bit. "Uhh, I-I was thinking that maybe something is wrong with you today? Last night you're really are tired and looking a bit different, maybe-" Leo called us. Slay was the first one to move away. Damn. Plan 1 failed!

****

Plan 2 : Nae's stupid jokes.

Plan 1 failed but hopefully plan 2 will succeed! Using Nae's deep sense of humor, we will make Slay laugh and then he'll tell us what's going on . We started by going in front of him again and then Nae jumps in front of him. 'hey Slay! How are you? Listen to this! The chicken crossed the road and what did it said? Cock-a-shit-I"m-dead-doo!" Slay looked at him and move forward. I can't believe it! He ignored him! What's wrong with Slay?

****

Plan 3 : Slyvia's wail.

If plan 1 and 2 didn't work, all we can bet is plan 3. Luckily Sylvia is in. She then proceed to go in front of Slay. "Hey Slay-" before she could finished her talked, Slay is pointing his sword at Sylvia's face. We can't believe it. It's as if Slay..wait. That couldn't be Slay. He would never do such things to us. This is weird!

****

We finally reached floor 70 and just as we arrived there, the Garuda finally showed himself up and start shooting some kind of wind attack. Upon contacting with the walls behind us, it's showing signs of being cut. I was mesmerized. I didn't realize that one of it was going to towards me..Until Slay protected me..

.

..

...

With his body.