Chapter 36 : Aisa's Betrayal?

Bright light surrounded us for a few seconds and then it fade away. Slowly we opened our eyes and saw a shining blue stone, hovering on the ground. "Hey, could that thing be.." Nae said. "I think that is it. I think." Sylvia uncertain. "But that thing is a little small don't you think?" Cydella joining in the conversation. I looked at it and shift my gaze towards Aisa. "hey, Aisa. That's the stone right?" Aisa looked at me and nodded. "that is it. That's the stone." . "Then that means" Nae pauses. 'We've completed the stone!" Sylvia and Cydella leaped with joy. We've completed the stone but somehow, I can't shake the feeling that something is not done yet. Something tells me this is not the end yet.

****

"Let's get back now! I'm kinda tired now." Nae stands up. "You're right. Lets get the heck outta here" Cydella stands up followed by Sylvia. I stand up too. "Aisa?" She's kinda quiet. Something wrong maybe? She's the one who is supposed to be happy that the stone is finished. "Aisa? Something wro-" before Nae could finished his words, Aisa throws him away with just a single push. "Aisa! What are you doing!?" Sylvia catches Nae. "Take the stone..gi..give to master.." Aisa spoke as if she was a robot. "What's wrong with you!? Snap out of it!" Cydella tried to talk some sense into her but it didn't work. She looked at Cydella and then lunge at her in full speed. "All..nuisance..must..be..eliminated.." She raised her left hand and it transform into a sharp claw. She was about to attack Cydella when suddenly, she stopped. Aisa looked as if she was struggling with something. I took this chance and push her away from Cydella. She shakes her head and looked at us. "Hey, something wrong with her!" Sylvia said. "I know. I knew there was something fishy with you. Now it's confirmed." I unsheathed my sword and was ready to attack her when Cydella holds my hands. "Don't do anything to her. Slay please." I looked at her. She's crying. Damn. I sheathed my sword back but that prove to be a fatal mistake as Aisa suddenly lunged at me and took the stone. She ran into the forest. Great. Just great.

****

A woman in robe sitting in a chair laughing. Covered in the dark, she spoke. "Finally, she did it. That girl. She'll bring the stone to me" The woman stare at the glass globe and watches the whole things unfold. She smiled. "I've been waiting, Aisa"