Chapter 20 : Black Aura

[Inner Dungeon Floor 70]

Cydella's POV

It happen so fast. The wall that was cut almost fall on top of me, until Slay protected me. If it wasn't for Slay, I would be dead. When I opened my eyes, Slay was looking at me as if asking me if I'm okay. "Slay, thanks a-" I didn't get to finish my sentences as he stands up and went to help the other. Sylvia and Nae rushed towards me. Sylvia hugged me and see if I'm hurt. Thankfully not. "What's wrong with him!? You're hurt and all he can do is watch and leave!" Sylvia was getting angry, luckily Nae calms her down. "Calm down Syl. He must have a reason for doing that. Let's join the other and fight the Garuda." Said Nae.

****

We rejoined with the other groups and I started to search for Slay. I searched left and right. Finally I found him. Leaning against a wall with arms crossed. I went towards him. "Why aren't you helping them? You're-" Slay stopped me with his hand and looked at me. His cold eyes staring at me as if..as if..Sylvia went towards Slay and grabbed his shoulder. "What's gotten into you bastard?! Do something about this!" Slay grab her hand and put it away. He then went for the Garuda.

****

Slay took out his sword. Not the usual white one, but this time it's the black one which is weird because whenever he went to a fight, he always pull out the white one. I cast that feeling aside for a while and went to aid him. "Yo. Finally want to fight?" Leo said to him. I could see that Slay is not interested in making a conversation. "Stay put. I'll end this in one shot.". Just like he said he charged up his power. Black aura can be seen from his feet going up to his head, surrounding his entire body. With one full swing, he jumped towards the garuda and slice of it's head. It happened fast. No one anticipated that but at least the Garuda is gone. 'Good job' is what I wanted to say. But somehow, I can't.

Somewhere, deep inside my heart, I knew that, THAT is not the Slay I knew.

****

Hello guys! Sorry as always for the late update. Here is the latest update xD. Nothing much to talk. I just want to say thanks for reading this story. Right now it has 210 views. Whew. Nice one! 

All in all, Thanks a lot! ^_^