Chapter 9: Change of plans.

Start from the beginning

I tugged Perrie's Hands tightly. "Perrie, lets go." Her feet were moving but she look like she had pass out or something. But she was moving. Yeah she was awake. 

"One more drink!" She said pointing at a beer, rubbing her eyes.

"LAST ONE! WE HAVE TO GO HOME, PER!" She nodded. We struggled to the running drunk teens. She finally got her drink and she finished to full way down. "Now you had you drink lets go!" We ran outside. A block away, we stopped due to Perrie's lost of balance. The 'what I think was cops' had been gone. Teens were scattered all around. But it seemed to lessen, I think there just half outside. I looked at the house where we just had the party, I didnt realize that it was huge! Huge as Perrie's house! Oh well, whatever. I texted Niall to pick us up, cause I think Perrie cant walk anymore. After what felt like 20 minutes a van came.

Zayn's POV

"Change of plans, Anne. I dont want to do it anymore! I wont even go to the party" I said to the phone. I was home. I dont want to do that nasty thing to Perrie. No. Not to anyone, not for any reason.

"You do realize what you're doing, Zayn?!" Leigh-Anne almost screamed.

"I dont care!" I answered.

"I always have my way to do the thing I want Zayn. This is not over!!" She said hanging up.

Im just laying in bed. My family was out of town, I didnt join them cause they may get to trouble cause of me but still I dont really feel like going to the beer party. The party doesnt start in half an hour but surely other teens are already there drinking but whatever again like I just what I said I dont feel like going, so I dozed off. I hope I dont wake up, cause I dont really want to go to that party. ... I felt something cup my mouth! Fuck who is this. Curly hair and brown slight quif hair. Harry and Louis. What the hell!  .. .. . . I struggled to lose the grip the have on me but seconds later I felt weak and woozy, due to the smell of the air Im breathing in the clothing they're using to cup my mouth along with my nose. NO!

"We're deeply sorry mate." Was the last thing I heard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Its the second week of school here

So far so good though.

But still cant fight the feeling that I only have 3 friends.

Actually just 1. My bestfriend.

3 including her and her other friends who stays with her like me.

I feel so lonely at school!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The picture at the side is kinda a preview of the party.

But let your imagination run wild! Add more people/teens.

Literally add more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who know AdamLambert?