Plan in Effect

sorry last chapter was short but gotta get to the interesting parts. Probably rapping the book up so a few chapters left.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Homecoming Night

Kayson POV

"Damn yo you looking like a big ass pink crayon. Extra jumbo crayon" Royce said laughing his ass off.

"Chill besides it might be pink but at least is a dark pink and not the bright ass shit." I said laughing but I look sexy.

"True you would look ridiculous" Gabby said

"Let's go people pickup our women y'all know-how impatient they is." I replied they hating on your girl today.

We got into our limo to pick up our women. Our last homecoming, damn school went by fast. After picking up every ones girl expect mine I was getting anxious to see how she look. Pulling up to her grandma house I went up to knock on the door. Walking in next thing I see is Renae sexy ass walking. I think I might have a heart attack off of her.

"Hey king how do I look" Renae said

"Um damn babe well I'm lost for words like you look really really gorgeous" yeah I'm totally lost for words.

AT THE SCHOOL

Renae POV

Wow my first dance with the beat girlfriend in the world. This day couldn't get any better. Of course I see my bestfriend Layla with this stud Tristian. She was in good hands Tristian is on of the great girlfriend/boyfriend material. After like an hour being there dancing and stuff here come the dumbass Josh.

"Well hello there Renae. Here by your self?" Josh said trying to be flirtatious

"How hard did your parents drop you when you was a baby? I just wanna know. " I asked. Boy is this guy annoying.

"Look are you still with that dyke. You need a real man that can give you what you need if you know what I mean" now he done fucked up. I'm tired of hearing guys say that and they wonder why a bunch of girls are turning gay.

"Damn can't you just walk and leave my GIRLFRIEND alone. You more on her dick than anybody shit. How hard your parents dropped you?"Kayson said defending me , like I needed it but that's my baby she loves me.

" That's what I asked too babe." I love it when we think alike.

"Babe I'm going to the restroom I'll be back" I told her

"Take Alejah with you." She told me but I'm to grown for that shit.

"I can go by my self see these muscles" flexing even though I got some muscle.

" That ain't muscle baby but alright my little fighter " she laughed at me. Asshole.

Walking to the restroom of course they don't want us wondering around the school so the girls locker room was open. Standing there washing my hands I feel a pair of hands on my eyes

"Babe cut it out here" I said but next thing I know everything goes black.

Kayson POV
20 Mintues later

"Damn is she taking a shit or somethin" I say to Dominique

"I don't know lets go check on her" she said.

We jogged to the girls locker room and Renae was no where to be foumd. The only thing there was necklace I gave her.

"Fuck where can she be" I started texting the crew to look around for her.

5 mintues later nobody had saw her. We all met up in the parking lot.

"Where is she?" Gabby said

"I don't know I'm freaking out." I said running my hands through my hair.

"Okay who do we know that would do that" Rico asked

"Well her ex girlfriend Chris is crazy but she is in a coma the last time Renae saw her" I replied on a edge of crying.

"And Destiny of course she isn't here neither." Alejah said coming to the parking lot

"What? She never missed a dance... Wait fuck Destiny got her" I said. I knew that bitch was evil.

Incoming text

"At the end of the day I decided rather things change. You take what's mine and I kill what's yours. "

"Who the ... Fuck me its Chris yo" I yelled

"How you know" Royce asked me.

"Chris is a controlling bitch , Renae couldn't break up with her. She is going to kill her." I said about to punch a hole in my car.

"I'm going to trace the text " Royce said pulling out his phone.

Switching out my suit of course I had my dad bring my truck so me and Renae can ditch the crew , and some back up clothes in the truck.

"Im going to kill that bitch if she lay a hand on her" I said.

CHRIS POV

"Well well well isn't it little old Renae. It's been a while baby, you know I have some information that you got a new boo. Did I say it was over?" I said to her walking around in the basement.

"Fuck you Christina" she yelled

"Oo feisty. See your little whoever she is won't be able to help you. " I said kissing on her neck.

"Get the fuck off of me" Renae yelled, tears running down her face.

-----
Kayson POV

" did you track the phone" I asked Royce.

"Yeah its the place is on Dane ST. We need to hurry" he responded
-----

"It's not that fucking easy to get rid of me Renae you know better but how is your dad huh." I asked

"My girlfriend will kill you. Your a crazy bitch" Renae yelled spitting blood at me.

"Watch who the fuck your talking to. Maybe I should kill you now" I said slapping the shit out of Renae. She know better not to talk back.
------
"What if she got people watching around the place. We have no weapons" Alejah asked

"I got brass knuckles, we all know how to fight , just be careful. I love y'all , you guys been nothing but nice to me. If this is my final night I'm glad I spent but with my homies and new homie Layla. " I said about to shed a tear , I'm not about it lose Renae to Chris

----

"Would you just kill her already damn I'm tired of seeing her face" Destiny said

"Look killing isn't what I want to do right now damn " I yelled back at her.
........................

That One Girl (fem&stud) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara