Chapter 1 : First Interaction

KAYSON POV
KAYSON AT THE TOP
" Aye bestfriend why ol girl walking over here?" I say to my friend Gabby.

"Well maybe she wants to be your girlfriend. Isn't she the girl you messed with yesterday?."she questioned and teased.

"Yeah but you know good and well I dont want none of that relationship crap though. Im not the settling down type."

"Well duh but when you find that girl. Im going to be so happy and might tease you about how you weren't ready" Gabby said pinching my cheek.

"Shut up but Im gonna handle this right now. And I think yo girl want you too." I replied pointing to her girlfriend.

Damn that girl always want me to be tied down. I just smash and quit well sometimes some girls be begging so might give them what they ask for.

"So Kayson um yesterday was great and..."she started but I had cut her off.

"Before you say something. I just wanted to fuck , dont want to be you with in a relationship type way so yeah" I said cutting her off.

"Well Kayson thats fine. So when we gonna do it again." She said. But she looked disappointed once I told her.

"Hmm I dont know but I'll let you know when though Destiny"

-Bell Ring-

Welp that went well then. Oh shit I late for class. Trying to get in my class the teacher stopped me.

"So nice of you to join us Ms.Auditore" the teacher said.

"I know right cant start class without your favorite student a duh" I replied sarcastically

"Just take your seat Kayson" the teacher said annoyingly.

Walking to my seat sitting in the middle of the classroom. Got Gabby on my right , Rico on my left and Riley behind me . My lil class crew. Damn Mr.Parks talk to much , I hope he know that comb over is like killing him always wearing wigs and shit.

"Yo Mr.Parks yo hair fell off brah. If you need weave glue I know someone that can hook you up." I yell to him. Then whole class started cracking up.

Mr.Parks never really liked me but I wasn't really trippin about it. Its not like Im a bad student its just I talk alot but they dont mind really.
The bell rang and I got out that class quick. Went to my locker to grab my Spanish book but I can speak Spanish very well its like my second language. If you didnt know I speak Italian , Spanish , French , and of course English. My english is good to but I still have my Italian accent. Walking down the hallway I see this girl. Man was she looking good but she looked like that shy type of girl. The way her jeans fit around her perfectly and how her lips were a full shape of pink just perfect.

"What are you thinking your a player dont fall for her. YOUR A PLAYER KAYSON NOVA AUDITORE SNAP OUT OF IT!" I scream at myself.

I walked pass her , kinda bumped into her so many people in the hall but I was just making an excuse.
She dropped her books so I bent down to help her , then our hands touched. Damn were they soft and she smelled like strawberries and kiwis. So intoxicating , we met eyes and her big semi dark amber were staring at me.

She said" S-Sorry I wasn't paying attention . Thanks for the help" she started walking away. She was far so I couldn't even ask her name.
How could she leave so fast? Did I do something wrong? What I do?...

Comment, Vote and all that jazz...