Plan in Effect Part 2

Chris POV

"Look killing isn't what I want to do right now damn " I yelled back at her

"Why this bitch took what was mine" Destiny said

"First of all was she really yours? Secondly stand yo ass back breathing down my neck and shit. Ain't nobody gonna kill her just yet." Damn she is so annoying.
---------

Kayson POV

Fuck Renae where are you. I can't let my baby die , I would be lost without her. Maybe she is in the basement. It's were all shit happens in movies.

Going down the stairs there's two guys guarding the door. Bingo was his name oh , I knew it. After we took out most of the guys that was walking around here there only two left. They are some big motherfuckers for sure. But on how pissed i am that Chris and Destiny bitch ass got my GIRLFRIEND I'm beyond breaking point.

Walking up to the guards I knocked both of their asses out. They were in my way of getting my girl back.

-------

*Large thud on the ground*

"What the fuck was that. Destiny go see what that is."I instructed her

"Fine" rolling her eyes

As Destiny ass walk out I finally got time with Ms. Renae.

"So did you miss me, because I missed you very much. You I really do miss the way your pussy taste its been so long." I said to her lifting up her dress.

"I swear if you you touch me I will kill you myself" she struggles to move.

"But this dress just makes me so turned on a little eating time wouldn't hurt" as I pull up her dress , pulling down her thongs.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you" see Kayson with Destiny in a chick hold

"Well well well isn't it Captain Save A Hoe. Just had to come in right before I could get a sweet taste of her. " I said

----------
Alejah POV

"Fuck this y'all I'm calling the police." I told Gabby

"Yeah Kayson been in there for awhile babe" she replied

---------

Kayson knocked Destiny out which was better , she talked and did to fucking much..

" Thank you that bitch was a pain in the ass. How do you put up with that but who gives a shit. " picking up my gun I shot Kayson in the left leg. " See the bitch was dumb well she is dumb but you Kayson you are just something. Just how did you get through my guards?"

"They asses went to sleep for awhile you bitch." She said

" Well you will be sleep just with them in a little while" as I shot her again in the right leg.

"KAYSON!!" Renae screamed

"She won't be able to save you" I'm so tired of these games, I'm just going to stab her the leg too. "This is what happens when you leave me."

KAYSON POV

I can't stand to see my baby hurt. This sick fuck just stabbed her in the leg.

"You so fucking lucky I cant move. I would be beating the gayness out of you" I said in severe pain

"Tough words for some one that just got shot" she walked up to me and dug a knife into my arm. " can't nobody save you now. "

Chris walked over to Renae and was going to finish what she started. I couldn't bare seeing my girlfriend get raped right in front of me. I couldn't do anything. I started fading out with some guys came in.

"Freeze! Put the gun down Christina! Put it down now!..." Some man said but I faded out........

Renae POV

"Ma'am were going to take you to the hospital stay with us" an EMT said to me

I can't believe this , I thought she wouldn't come after me. She raped me right in front of Kayson. Please don't let her be dead. I need her, I don't know what I would do with out her.

"Alright she need to go into surgery now" a doctor said.

THE NEXT DAY

Kayson's Mom Andrea POV

"Is this the family of Kayson Nova Auditore and Renae Ryans " a surgeon said

"Yes I'm Kayson's mother and Renae future mother in law are they okay. " I asked while my husband is holding on to me.

"Well Mrs.Auditore, Kayson is okay but she lost a whole lot of blood but she slipped into a coma we don't know how long she will be in it. Renae is doing fine she is doing much better. She will be released in a few hours. If you want to see Kayson her room is 240 and Renae is 242" he said

My baby is in a coma this is the worst thing a mother can here. I'm glad all of Kayson's closest friends are here.

" Mrs.Auditore I'm Yasmine Renae's cousin. I'm sorry , your daughter is amazing to Renae I haven't seen her being happy in a long time." She said

"Kayson is a loveable person I just can't believe this .Who did this?" I replied

"Renae's ex girlfriend Christina. She has done nothing but cause pain and destruction to Renae's life. They said she is going to jail for rape, kidnapping, unlicensed gun, attempted murder on two counts, assault and some many things. Hopefully life without parole." Yasmine informed me

"Well lets just go see Renae first." I suggested

"Renae sweetie are you okay? I asked her walking into the room

" A little bit. How's Kayson" she said as I kissed her on the cheek.

"Um they told us that she is in a coma. Sweetie I'm so sorry that you both had to go through something like this. " I told Renae. She started cry so hard.

"I wanna see her please"she said.

I eased her into a wheelchair so she can see Kayson. We all got into the room and say so many tubes hooked up to her. Me and Renae immediately broke down.

" Oh my god Kayson. Please baby wake up please baby. I need you please don't die." She yelled hysterically...

-Will Kayson pull through?

COMMENT
SHARE
VOTE