New Years/ College Decision

Dec 31st 11:50

RENAE

I've been through hell the past couple of months. I still haven't seen or heard from my dad. Like he is still my dad and I love him. I just hate the things he do. Kayson's family has been nothing but loving and helpful towards me. I'm glad I have her in my life , even though we been through so much shit. She is willing to be by my side.

"Soo we got ten minutes until new year. You know we about to graduate in the next few months." I said to Kayson while she snaked her arms around my waist.

"Yeah we been through some shit. Just imagine what's gonna happen next year " she laughed " we about be in the same college right?" Well I hope we both get a scholarship to the same college.

"Of course babe, just waiting for your basketball scholarships rolling through. The season ain't over yet" I said to her." Ball is like for you."

"It's a hobby but you are more important." Kayson said kissing my neck.

"Babe stop being cheesy" I laughed at her

"You love it" she replied bitting on my neck.

11:59

"Alright everyone into the living room. We're going to count down" our dad said. Its weird that Im calling Kayson dad my dad.

"6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 HAPPY NEW YEARS" everyone yelled. Then Kayson looked at me and kissed me. My first new years day kiss. Best way to start off the new year.

We partied all night , drink and played games it was so much fun. My family and hers spend the whole day together until every one was sleep.

KAYSON

"Morning handsome" she said to me

"Morning my love" I replied but I have this pounding ass headache

" You got a headache?"she asked me

"Yes. That was the best new years party my family had so far. " I said to her holding my head.

"Its was fun, you were drunk as hell doing flips and shit. Its all on Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat we had so much fun." She said to me

"Well lets see what we did."I said picking up phone.

Flash back 12:10 in the morning

"Hey Kayson I dare you to run in the snow just in underwear and bra" my dad said

"Alright I will " I replied

I stripped down into my boxers and sports bra doing flips in the snow.

"Ayyye she look hella cold. Kay bring your ass back here" Yasmine yelled....

"Damn we did all that" I said

"Yup it was crazy fun" Renae replied handing me some pills and water.

My phone kept buzzing and it was a bunch of Instagram comments, likes and some new followers.

@ lightbright
Kayson crazy af what am I going to do with her #famforlife
(Yasmine)

Random girl
Damn papi looking good

@ DomoIsSavage
Yo u straight crazy best New Years party I ever had

Damn I was really fucked up that, no more drinking for me. After taking my pills I went and did my daily higene routine as usual. I started to New Year off right, I got the love of my life by my side and a family that loves her, then I got my friends hopefully they would be around alot longer than all the friendships that starts in high school. The only problem is , what college am I going to.  If I want to start a life with Renae I got to come up with something to do.