Chapter 2 : Project Partners

KAYSON POV STILL
KAYSON AT TOP

-1 week later-

This mystery girl has been on my mind all week but why. She isnt like any other girl I have met , she was different in a way. But basketball season started and gotta do conditioning training today even though Im always captian on Varsity. Sitting in at Mrs.K class I see someone come in. It was the mystery girl thats been my mind.

"Your tardy Ms.Ryans. Do you have a pass from your previous teacher? " Mrs.K said.

"Yes ma'am I do" she replied handing her the pass.

"Kayson your a player you dont do relationships . " I said to myself.

Mrs.K announced " Alright student we have a project to do that is due next month and its must be on things in Rome , Greece , and other events in history . Partners are a must so get real friendly with each other."

Yes its my time to make a move on being her partner. She does alot of things on her own. Its sad to see but Im gonna change that. But Destiny wanted to be my partner but knowing her we wont get things done.

"Hey shawty wanna be my partner on this?" I asked sitting next to her.

"Didnt Destiny ask you already?" She replied with that get-away-please glare. Damn thats kinda hurtful.

"Yeah but knowing her Im gonna be doing all the work" but its true Destiny wont do shit.

" Well I guess so. Whats your name , the teached dont say yours alot"

"Its Kayson, weird its like a guys name but yeah. Whats your name beautiful "I half heartedly laugh.

"Renae and I like your name it fits you perfectly " she replied blushing hard after that compliment I gave her.

"Thanks Renae. So what you wanna do the project on?" I asked her.

"Well I dont know. What you wanna do?" Renae asked

"Im Italian so lets do something about Rome. You know anicent Rome." Trying to impress her as much as possible.

"Thats a great idea. So when can we start on it"

"Saturday cuz I got basketball conditioning this week so that morning yeah. So heres my number"

"Okay" she pulled out her phone, unlocking it so I can put my number in it. Little does she know i put 'FutureBaeKay' as my contact.

"Yes! Now just gotta wait. Damn she smells so good. She is just so shy. But so beautiful with those glasses on , flawless skin and a amazing. KAYSON YOUR A PLAYER STOP THINKING ABOUT HER." I say to myself.

Maybe basketball condition will get my off of her.

-End of school-

In the girls locker room getting into my basketball camo shorts, camo socks and my black and white Nike Hyperdunk basketball shoes. Another year of being captian. Walked out and the coach giving out orders. Im a small forward. One of the tallest small forward out of 5 thats trying out. Im 5'10 , so yeah Im pretty tall. Its hot as fuck outside , coach got us running up and down the bleachers, doing squats , lunges , sprints, everything. Im gonna be sore in the morning.

Getting home I see my mom cooking in the kitchen. Smell like her famous Vegetarian chicken Alfredo which be the bomb diggity. After eating and showering I went to check my phone to see if Renae texted me. I know like a girl who is waiting on their crush. Which is just like I am now.

Comment, Vote and tell everyone to read