Chapter 16: Project

KAYSON POV

-ALARM GOES OF AT 3:00 IN THE MORNING -

   Ugh this is too fucking early but this project gonna get done. Heading down to the kitchen getting all the ingredients for this food I'm gonna make for 28 people including the teacher. Maybe the principal and a few favorite teachers. Shit all the food won't get done until 6:30. Oh well I'm still gonna do it probably leaving some for my mom and dad for lunch .

"Baby come back to bed I'm cold." Renae said holding me from the behind.

"Your only cold because you got out the bed. Go back to sleep baby it too early for you. " I said cutting vegetables

"Not without you. Your my Teddy bear ."

"I know but you need more sleep.  Go back up stairs and sleep "

"Aww okay night night " she replied giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Going back to cooking its 6 o'clock and here comes my mom and dad coming down.

"Ooh what smells good!" My dad said looking over my shoulder

"My school project, you guys lunch and breakfast "

"Hell yes " my mom say excitedly

"Hey young lady watch your mouth "I replied mockingly like a mother

"Yes mom " she laughed

"So when is it going to be done."

"6:30 but you guys don't leave until 7:00"I said then Renae comes down stairs.

"More food. Ooo pancakes "

Now everyone is eating and the food is almost done.  After eating me and Renae went upstairs.

"I didn't know that you could cook "

"Well I can. You know I'm pretty damn good too. We gotta get dress baby."

"Don't be too cocky and I'm going first so you gotta wait."

"Why not together baby "

"Nope" she said popping the 'P'.

"Alright be that way and hurry up"

We both showered which took like 30 minutes because someone wants to wash they hair in the morning.

"Babe lend me some clothes."

"Okay what do you need."

"Some sweatpants and a hoodie."

RENAE POV

Kayson handed me her light gray sweatpants and Marilyn Monroe black hoodie. Damn her clothes smell like Dolce Gabbana Cologne. I could literally sleep in this, it's so comfortable and smell like her. 

"Come on baby let's go. Don't wanna be late. "

"Alright need any help."

"Just grab my bag and keys babe."

I got in the car and waited on her until she was done putting everything in the car.

"Babe I hope this food gives us an A "

"It will its real Italian food not that Olive Garden shit. We got this fruit loop. You got the facts and I got the project of Italian food and the language."

"Okay you better be right. "

We get to school meeting up with Gabby and Alejah.

"Sup love birds we still on for this weekend " Alejah said to us

"Yeah its gonna be fun "Kayson replied

I have no idea was happening this weekend. Hope its good.

-skipping to Mrs.K class-

Me and Kayson did present our project and of course she had to show off her Italian side. I'm not gonna lie her Italian accent was super fucking sexy. I really don't like the way all the girls was looking at her. Everyone started eating the food that Kayson made. Of course all the girls with their fucking food moaning. Ugh I hate them . Why cant they just leave us alone or her alone. Its seriously not far at all that I'm dealing with this.

-End Of School-

"Baby I got practice today , are you staying with me or you wanna go home?" She said.

"I'll stay baby I could get some work done here." i replied.

So I went to the him and watched her practice. I knew she was good but not that good. She could beat LeBron James in a one on one game. No wonder she has been captain of the varsity team since freshmen year.

CHRIS POV

"Any seen Renae?" I questioned

" No it looks like she don't live with her dad anymore. We monitored her house and she hasn't even been there." One of my crew member told me

Dammit where could she be!

"I think she might be with someone. Like got a new girlfriend." Someone else said

"So she is cheating on me that bitch! Find out who she is with and let me know little Miss Renae must miss me"

Would Chris find out about Kayson?
What will happen to Renae and Kayson if Chris finds out?
Is Renae rethinking her relationship with Kayson or is she going to stick it out with her?

COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE