Chapter 12: Trouble

RENAE POV

Coming out the room my friend Dre was as at Kayson's house, but how he knew where she lived at.

"Dre what are you going here? How you know where Kayson live at? " I questioned wiping the tears off my face.

DRE POV

"Alejah texted it to me and why are you crying. Kayson I swear if you hurt her..." Dre gave Kayson a death glare

"Alejah don't be giving people my address without telling me. And look Dre its not what it looks like, we just talked about something's so chill" Kayson said cutting me off.

"So why is Renae crying?" I said still giving Kayson the death glare.

"Well if you must know I was telling her about my past relationship that completely ruined me. So if you don't mind but check your attitude at the door before you try to disrespect me in my own house." Kayson replied

-The Next Day -

KAYSON POV

I so hate waking up this early pisses me off but I get to see my baby today. She is like the only one that can make me truly happy and calm down.

TEXT CONVO
ME: goodmorning gorgeous miss you've lots. I'm picking you up today.
Tator-Tot (Renae) : aww morning my King, miss you more and okay.
END CONVO

Man I love this girl. Woah wait did I just say I love her, I'm so glad she not here right now. Doing my morning routine, going through my closet to find something to wear.
Outfit of today
Pink Polo shirt
Khaki Cargo shorts
Pink sock
White and pink Jordan 11

Boy look hella sexy. Coming downstairs I see my mom cooking pancakes.

"Hey mother dear " I said

"Hey baby looking like a big bag of cotton candy. " my momma said

"Mmm pancake arhhhhhh" I said almost drooling

"Okay Homer Simpson come eat before you leave. Are you picking up Renae today?" She said

"Dont have to tell me twice and yeah. Mom um I think I love her." I said

She dropped the spatula " Kayson you love Renae"

"Yeah mom like my feelings for her is just so strong. I think about her day in and day out. I just love her "

"Are you going to tell her?" she said i

"Maybe next weekend. Do something romantic for her." I replied smiling

"Aww look at my baby girl being in love " my mom said kissing me on the cheek.

"Alright mom I got to go." I said grabbing my keys

Getting into my car I'm heading over Renae's grandma house to pick her up. Getting there I honked the horn for Renae to come out. When Renae came out she looking like me a bit just in girl version clothes.

Renae gets in "look at you looking like Papi over here."

"Well since when I called you papi baby. Its King, but at least we look sexy matching." Renae said kissing me.

Heading to school I see Gabby and Alejah in a steamy make out session in Gabby's car. So like a perv I am I was watching through the window in the driver side. When Alejah saw me I swear she scream then came out the car and started hitting me.

"I hate you. I hate you " Alejah yelled punching me

" I love you too now stop hitting me crazy." I yell

"I might be crazy but um, yeah so what " Alejah yelled smiling

Heading into the building I walked Renae to her locker.

" I'll be back babe " kissing her on the lips. Walking to my locker I see Destiny walking passed me. Oh well I don't really care about her.
Getting my things for the next 3 classes I hear someone get slammed into a locker. When I turned around I see Renae getting jumped by Destiny and 3 other people. See now Renae isn't much of a fighter, I'm going to have to work on that with her.

Running over there "Destiny what the hell. What in the fuck you come over here and jump my girlfriend I suggest you move before I beat your ass and yo lil puppets too." I yelled at her

Gabby and a bunch of people me and Renae know came over. Renae is fucked up pretty bad.

"Yo take her to the nurse and stay with her." Dominique said

"Alright bruh I will "picking Renae up bridal style. Walking to the nurse, Renae was literally knocked the fuck out. I told the nurse what happened

"Well it looks pretty bad I'm going to have to call her dad to cone pick her up" the nurse said. I'd be dammed if I let her with him. I never met him.but from.what she told me, I'm not letting her go

"Nah I'll take her home and stay with her. He is probably to busy with work " I know that her dad hasn't been home all week so she just gonna be with me.

"Okay until she wakes up. You two can leave. The principal is on his way here too " the nurse said

Now principal Valentine is real cool and like one of the hippest 40 year old dude ever.

"What's up Kayson, what happen to Ms.Ryan's." He asked

We go by first name bases because I knew him for a long time since my.brother and sister was here.

"Man Manuel, Destiny and her puppets jumped her while I was getting something's from my locker. Shit Destiny mad cause' I'm with Renae instead of her. So pretty much she did it just to bully her cause she jealous. " I told him, making sure to wipe the blood off her lip.

"Dammit Kayson keep yo hoes in check. Alright so who is her puppets " Mr. Valentine sarcastically said.

"Um Tracey, Layla and Natalie" I said with alot of anger in my voice.

"Okay you take her home and stay with her. I will deal with Destiny and her puppets. Mostly likely they will be suspended for fighting ." Mr.Valentine said

Will Renae be okay? What will Kayson do to Destiny?

Comment
Vote
Share