Christmas Success or Fail?

At Barcelona Spain

KAYSON

"Renae wake up girl we here." I shook her

"Ehh five more minutes." She groned. I guess she think she in bed.

"Baby the plane landed so get your lil booty up before we fight" I told her

"Ugh can't wait to get in bed. So what language does the people here speak." Renae said

"They speak Spanish babe" I told her. Man this is going to be one long ass Christmas vacation.

Getting to my grandma house , she gave us our rooms and of course me and Renae are in separate rooms. I don't mind it but knowing Renae , she hates it. Only reason why I dont mind it because she can be very clingy sometimes. It's not like I don't like it when she is does that but I get use to it eventually.

Christmas morning 9:00

RENAE

I guess unlike most family's they wake up at 9 o'clock. Normally the kids would run downstairs at like 3 in the morning ready to open up presents. We all gather in the living room and exchange our presents. I've known Kayson family for a while so I guess I am part of the family. Kayson's grandmother gave me an golden bracelet with different charms on it. I wish I had something to top that for her but I did the best I can. I gave her a diamond necklace , it only had one semi small diamond on it.

"Hey since everyone is here I have an announcement to make." Kayson said. Oo what do she have to say.

"Okay what is it " her mom said

"Renae , babe we've been together for about like 4 months, but our connection is stronger like we know each other for years. I know it took so long for me to even notice you but I have notice you. I was too shy to say anything. I've been having the hugest crush on you and when I you became my partner in the project it just got me close to you. My family welcomed you with open arms unlike my ex's. Having to deal with Destiny and Chris, ended up in the hospital not knowing who you are was scary. But not as scary as it was that I was about to lose you. That day on homecoming night I told myself that I would never let nothing or no one hurt you ever again. Our friends saw a side of me that I thought I didnt have after my ex. You brought light into my life, just like I did to yours. If I would die today ,my last words will be I love you. I would travel the moon and back a million times just to be with you. So Renae Ryans would you accept this promise ring. Baby one day this promise ring will change into a engagement ring. I couldnt see my life without you." Kayson said to me. I couldnt help but be in tears.

"Yes I will Kayson" giving her a kiss.

"I promise you that nothing else would hurt you, and try to keep your day brighter" she whispered to me.

I can't believe this , the bring looks expensive but I don't care it came from Kayson. The whole day I stayed by her, constantly cuddling up to her as she talks to her family.

"Renae sweetheart we need your help the kitchen" her grandmother said

"Be back baby" I kissed her on the cheek as her family watches the soocer game. " yes ma'am "

"Please call me abuela , beside your part of the family now according to Kayson." She smile

A/N Abuela is Spanish for grandma just in case some didn't know.

"I bet your really happy sweetie. I haven't seen Kayson like this I'm a long time. She is truly happy." Her mom said. Well our mom.

"Well she makes me happy. She doesn't know that I've almost given up on life so many times in the last but seeing Kayson changed my day so quickly" I said with this huge ass grin " but at least the trouble is away in jail."

"What trouble, Kayson said something about Chris and Destiny" abuela asked

"Well Christina , Chris for short , she was my ex. Homecoming night was the greatest and worse day of my life. Destiny and Chris both kidnap me. Me and Kayson was scared from it. Kayson had came and save me, but instead that nearly killed her. Kayson end up in the hospital more that what I had. I went from wanting her, having her, losing her and now back to having her. She is right four months seem short but what we been through makes it seem longer." I said to her

"Aww. That's a perfect relationship." Our mom said

"Yeah we haven't argued but I can see it in our future." I replied "not all relationships are perfect."

"Yeah all relationship have there ups and down." Abuela replied.

"Thats good now lets talk about our family. You don't have to worry about being excluded or unwanted in the family. We accept everyone that likes the same sex. We are not those religious types of Italians and Spaniards. Most families are closed minded but we're not. Whatever makes you happy that's you but we won't tolerate drugs. Weed well that's fine but not hard shit." Our mom said

"Wow I was wondering why it was going so well"I replied laughing a bit

"Yeah were outgoing people as you can see." Abuela said

KAYSON

"Come on that was perfectly in that should of been goal" I yelled at the TV. Soccer and basketball is life, mostly soccer.

"Wow I can't believe you did that so your really thinking about marrying that girl" one of my cousins said

"Yeah Rick. Surprisingly she really does make me happy. One day you would find a girl that likes you at least." I replied to him.

"Fuck you Kay" Rick replied the Abuela came in and cursed him out.

"Ha you got in trouble and your like 28 and haven't found a girl yet. I mean I can hook you up, I know a couple of older females." I said

"No I can get a girl on my own thank you very much" he said but he know he really can't.

"Suuure you can but I'm just saying if you need help I got you" I said, he need the help

"Kay they all are probably gay." He said. He kinda right but not at the same time.

"Nope" I said popping the 'p' " I know 3 females that make their own money, got big ass houses, expensive ass cars with 3 or 2 kids and still look like the are in the 20's. "

" Nine times out of ten YOU probably fucked them already" Rick replied.

"So I'm trying to help you out"I said to him. This fool gonna be single forever if he dont let me help him, but oh well I got the love of my life.

COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE