Come Back To Me

1 month later

RENAE POV

Well this is my 50th time I've seen Kayson in a month. I know that's a lot but I miss her. I missed her touch ,the way she kissed me, hold me and everything. Only thing I can do is hold her hand. I just want to...

"Oh my gosh your waking." then her doctor walked in.

"Ms.Auditore can you speak or remember anything?" The doctor asked.

"Who are you. Who's Ms. Auditore?"Kayson said, but she looked very confused

"What Kayson, what are you talking about?" I asked her

"Who's Kayson ?" She asked

"Looks like she lost her memory. After a few test she can be release in about a week but for now we do need you to leave so we can begin on it and maybe trigger some memory" the doctor said

The month before...
Male Nurse POV
Well I'm Stephen Drake. I'm 26 years old and a male nurse of course.
This Kayson chick is fucking hot. I wonder is she got a boyfriend. Some chick kept coming every day I swear like 100 or 50 times. Maybe she is a best friend or sister or cousin. I don't know but I'm determined to make her mine.

Present Time...

STEPHEN POV

"Well hello Ms.Auditore is been awhile. " I said

" why do everyone call me that" Kayson replied

Oh shit she got amnesia oh yeah time to make my move.

"Well that's your name. Your name is Kayson Nova Auditore. Your 17 years old. " I responded

"Oh that makes sense. Well do I have family, am I'm with someone?" She asked

"Well yes you do have family and um your with me. We've been dating for about 6 months. " hopefully she believes that.

" Oh well okay I guess can you tell me more about us." She said but still a little confused.

"Sure" I replied

After an hour she believed everything. Kayson would be released in a few days hopefully no one can change what I did.

The next day

RENAE POV

I'm going to the hospital after school. I'm so glad that she is up, I miss her so much.

"Layla , Kayson is awake" I told her.

"Really I'm glad , I'm so sorry that all that shit happened to you guys. " Layla apologized

"It's fine I just want Kayson. She came to save me , she must really love me. But the only problem is that I got to bring her memory back. She lost her memory after she went into a coma. So I'm going to go and help her." I said.

"Aww your just so in love." Layla cooed

"I know that" I said giving her a hug before I left.

At the hospital

"Hey babe how you feeling today." I said to her.

"How come you keep calling me babe. I am with someone but not you." Kayson replied.

"Wait what do you mean? We been together since August 23 "I told her.

"Noo I've been with my nurse Stephen for six months." She replied

"You don't even like guys your gay as fuck Kayson. I'll be back"I sort of yelled.

What the fuck some random ass guy now taking my girlfriend away. It took her forever to notice me and now some guy makes her believe this shit.

Now talking to her doctor to see who the hell is the Stephen guy.

"Are your Kayson's doctor? " I asked

"Yes I am. Is there any progress with her?" He asked

"No, one of your male nurses Stephen is altering her mind. " I said. I would fucking killing this guy.

"That cant be, Stephen Drake is one of our best nurses." He tried to reassure me

"Well come with me and I'll prove it to you" I said.

"Kayson , who are you currently in a relationship with?" The doctor asked

" My nurse Stephen " she replied

"See this is bullshit. You have known Kayson for long time , you know she is gay. "I said.

"I'll talk to Stephen but for now do what you can to make her memory come back" the doctor said leaving the room.

2 Hours Later

"So your saying that I'm your girlfriend and the only reason why I'm in here is because I came to save you from your ex" Kayson said

"Yes, its took so long for you to notice me and now you don't even remember me."I started to cry, like so long and now she don't even know me.

"I'm sorry I just don't believe it. It doesn't seem real" Kayson said holding my hand.

"Well is this real" I said giving her a kiss.

KAYSON POV

When Renae kissed me, it brought back some memories.

Flashback
~At the park~

"King I wanna get on the swings, will you push me." Renae said

"Ugh you such a little kid baby" I complained

"So I'm a little kid baby that doesn't make sense" Renae said trying to sound smart. She knows that half the things is say doesn't even make sense but she'll end up figuring out what I said.

"Oh my gosh you know what I mean damn. Now get your lil booty on this swing" I demanded her.

"It's not little" she protest

I stand back to get a better view " yeah you right its not little , its average"

"You're a asshole" Renae playfully punched me in the arm.

"But you love me so ha" kissing her.

"Yeah your my asshole" she said

Flashback Over

"Are you okay Kayson?" She asked me.

"I remember who you are....

COMMENT
VOTE
SHARE