Chapter 17: Couples Weekend Part 1

CHRIS POV

PHONE CONVERSATION

ME : Who is this?
UNKNOWN : I see you been looking for information on Renae Ryans right.
ME: Yeah but like I said who is this
UNKNOWN : I have information on who she is with. Now we could meet up at the old factory on 9th Street at 10 tonight. Don't be late.

END OF CONVERSATION

KAYSON POV

"Come on babe they waiting on us at the lake house "I said

"Okay here I come. You know how my grandma is." Renae replied

"I know "

She finally gets in the car. Boy that lady is one cool old lady but she talks ALOT. We arrived at my lake house well my family lake house but we don't use it often well I do. Everyone is in the house dancing and shit.

"Here come the newly love birds! " Rico Yelled

"Shut up bro" I replied going up stairs to the room with Renae

I wonder if Renae hasn't had sex in a while. Me I know I haven't ever since we started dating its been torture. Can't shower with her or nothing. Talking about a tease when she just wears my hockey jersey with thongs on and her ass is like BANG POW BOOM ugh it's the worst. But lately I've notice she has been extremely horny. She doesn't look like she is but I could smell it. Yeah smell it, I've been born with a very strong since of smell. When people say 'They can smell fear ' its true to me. Luckily she doesn't know that.

"Babe just put your stuff here, later on we could unpack later." I told

"Okay good cause' I saw hot wings and pizza " Renae said with her hungry ass.

"Always wanting food but never gain weight." I said . she know I was telling the truth

"Is that an insult babe? "She questioned me

"No never an insult sweetheart "

"Better not or I'll beat you up" she said doing some weird fighting stance.

"Or what you gonna karate chop me. "

"Nope you won't just get none "

"How can I not get something if I never has it like there is no sex going on what so Ever."I said throwing my hands up. Like seriously the cold streak is going on.

"Well hmmm oh well then "

"Meany we gonna fight later on tonight "

We go down stairs and hanged out with everybody. Then ended up play truth or dare. The worst ever!

"KAYSON truth or dare " Royce said

"Truth " Kayson said

"How many girls you had sex with " then everyone was looking at her say her answer

"Does it depend on how many times I done it with one girl."

"Nevermind yo ass gonna take all day trying to answer this damn question."

"Not I'm not its only been 9 girls I'm not a hoe. See I'm not in double digits
. Loser."

"Wow I thought you would at least be in like the 20's but then again is I said how many times the it would be in the 30's let alone 50's." Gabby said

"Someone knows self control." Rename mumbled to herself.

"Alright Royce I dare you to jump in the lake."

"Wait I didn't say dare fool!"

"You just said dare now go do. Skinny dipping time boy"I yelled. See he thought he could get away with that any other time I wouldn't do it but my girlfriend is here and I'm already know as a player in the school.

------------------------------------------------
UNKNOWN POV.

"You made it good. Now what type of information do you need.?"

"Renae Ryans . She thought that we were over but we are not. Who is she with?

"What are you going to do if I told you?"

"Just going to kidnap Renae and whoever she is dating. If all backfire kill them. Renae is my property and no one is taking that."

"Good. Renae took someone from me that was suppose to be mine."

"Well good we need to make up a plan."
------------------------------------------------

-Back at the lake house-

"Jump in the lake. Jump in the lake!" Everyone chanted.

"Im going Im going!"

"Why do you had a speedo bathing suit print on your ass bro"

"Shut up!"Royce yelled then jumped in the lake. The water was freezing cold at night. "Oh shit its fucking cold as snowballs !"

"Baby come on let's go get you warmed up" Royce's girlfriend said

"Pussy" Rico mumbled

"Say it loader" I exaggerated elbowing him in the side.

"PUSSY!" Rico yelled

"How about you get in the water."

UNKNOWN POV

So now I can get her back. She thought I was crazy before but wait until she see me now.

RENAE POV

-11 At Night-

"Baby."

"Yes Tator-Tot."

"How long you think we would last in our relationship?"

"A long time baby. I do really really love you more than anything." Kayson said. Right now I'm blushing like a fucking idiot.

"I-I love you too." I stammered into saying that. Kayson kissed me on the lips. I can't believe she said that. I'm so happy right now.

"Babe you know you are redder than a strawberry, but its adorable. I guess your shocked. I really mean it to I haven't loved someone as much as I used to with Daniella. Well more than her. I will do anything for you because I love you so much. Your the only girl I would rather spend the rest of my life with if you would let me."

"I would. This might sound real cheesy but you are my first love."

What will Kayson say?
Who was with Chris and why would she resort to killing Renae and Kayson?
Lol Will Kayson get laid?!

Comment
Vote
Share