Chapter 9 : Official

Renae and Kayson at top
RENAE POV

Last night was the best night of my life. Kayson had took me on a date and asked me to be her girlfriend. Its like 6:00 and I need to start getting ready for school. My phone kept flashing. I got 4 text messages.

Yazzie : how was last night girl tell me everything when you come over :)

Dre Bear : Get to ass up bitch I'm picking you up at 7:00

Dre Bear again : I hope Kayson didn't hurt you last night I still don't like her

KingKay : goodmorning gorgeous. Hope your morning it going great. See you at school baby ...

Kayson's message maybe my morning way better. After showering I finally replied to everyone's text

To Yazzie : it was soon amazing I'll tell you later

To Dre Bear : I'm up fool and no she didn't hurt me but I did cry because she asked me to her girlfriend

To KingKay : aww baby my morning just got even more better. Hope your morning is great

Soon as I get dressed (outfit in the picture above) I hear Dre blowing his horn.

"Come on Nae " Dre yelled

"I'm coming boy." I yelled back grabbing my bag, purse, keys and phone.

Getting into the car "so you and the player are an item now " Dre said with a serious tone of voice

"Yes me and Kayson are together. You don't know how happy I am that she is finally mine Dre it's like I'm I'm cloud 9" I replied

"I'm happy for you but if she hurts you I'm beating her ass." Dre said

"I know, I know but I believe she wont."

Heading to school me and Dre are singing Trey Songs Slow Motion. Damn we sound a mess but oh well. Walking into the building a bunch of guys started to talk to me.

"Hey what's your name beautiful " a guy said

"Unknown "I replied walking away. Going up to my locker the capitan of the football time Josh was leaning there.

"Um excuse you but can you move please " I said feeling very annoyed

"How about a date with me in Friday and maybe I will "Josh said

"Um how about no. Now move " I said angrily

"Well how about a kiss" Josh replied

"No what the hell is wrong with you! " I yelled

"Oo save that voice for later while you screaming my name " Josh said grabbing my hips....

KAYSON POV

"Oo save that voice for later while you screaming my name " Josh said grabbing Renae's hips....

"Hey KK Josh got your girl by the hips bro" Rico said

No I'm official pissed . I walked over there and pinned Josh to the locker

"The fuck you think your doing with my girl. Its best for you to walk the fuck away or get yo ass beat. " I yelled at him.

"Ha your girl. Look at her she look straight as fuck. That's not your girl." Josh laughed, now there's a crowd of people around us. Great.

"She is my girl numb nuts. Now if you wanna keep your eyes you should stop look at my girl. "

"For the second time she ain't your girl . She agreed to go on a date with me." Josh smirked

"Oh really Renae."I looked at her with pain in my eyes

"No baby I wouldn't do that. You gotta believe me." Renae said

"How, why should I." I said to her with the angry and evilness in my voice.

Renae came up to me, put her hands on my cheeks and kissed me in front of about 100 people.

"Believe me now. Why would I go date some low life guy. When I have the girl I've always wanted and makes me happy." Renae said to me, calming me down.

"Okay baby I trust you. And for you , you piece of shit come anywhere near or touch my girl friend and I will hang you by your balls and watch. you bleed out slowly." I threaten him. In the corner of my eye I see Destiny watching and look like she done seen a ghost. Here come some more bullshit.

-lunch time-

"Bae come here" I whined.

"Im coming baby geez hold on" Renae said coming over with some of her friends. " Dre , Bryan , Loren and Britt my girlfriend Kayson. Kayson everybody."

"Whats up y'all these my peoples Gabby , Rico , Riley , Dominique and Camila." I said sitting Renae on my lap.

"So your the 'FAMOUS' Kayson , Renae has been crushing since freshmen year" Britt said putting air quotes around famous.

"The one and only , but crushing since the freshmen year babe. Long ass time huh." I said looking at Renae cheesing hard.

"Really Britt ugh well yes Kay since freshmen year. They always teased or complain in Dre's case about to me." Renae blushed hiding her face in the crook of my neck.

"Nah don't hide the face now. The cats out the box. Also why complaining though Dre." I asked Dre.

"Well for one your a player. You have fucked 2/4 of the girls in this school let alone how many you fucked outside of school. " Dre said with an attitude.

"Im not gonna lie I WAS a player but talking to Renae made me change. To be honest the only person who know about how I was before I became a player is Gabby. Little did you know Im the most faithful and loyal person you can meet and a bunch of other things. Now yes I've fucked alot of girls but Renae is the only one that really caught my attention and made me feel and do some type of things I do." I said honestly.

"Wow I was completely wrong about you but I still dont trust you. Just to make things clear I will fuck you up if you break Renae's heart."Dre said in a stern voice.

" I completely understand but I can promise I wont though." I replied.

Woah Josh trying to put some moves on Renae. Kayson is a protective girlfriend.

What happen in Kayson's previous relationship? What is Josh planning? What is Destiny thinking about?

Comment
Vote
Share