Graduation Day!

Fast forward 4 months on graduation day May 20

Renae's Father POV
I'm her father Patrick Ryans. For what she don't know I've been in rehab for some months. I didn't want her to see me like this. I know she is graduating and her girlfriend/ future wife is. Yasmine been keeping me updated on my baby girl. What is unforgettable, my new girlfriend helped me check in to a rehabilitation center to get clean. I should surprise her at graduation.

Kayson

"Awww look at my babies" my mom cooed

"Ma chill." I said. I swear this woman know all my closes friends and just claim them.

"Relax baby she is just admiring us" Renae kissed me.

"Aye don't get that red lip stick on me"I told Renae

"Who you trying to impress huh?"she hit me in the back of my head.

"You babe" I replied damn that shit hurt.

"Well you would look great with red lip stick on" she said trying to put some on me.

"Chill out girl" I said "so baby are you sure you wanna go to Florida State"

"Yes Atlanta is fun and all but its time for a new place to live. Anywhere would be just fine as long as I got you love." Renae replied.

"Good because the gang all going to Florida State with us!" I replied. Little do she know I already bought a beach house there.

"What really" she yelled in excitement

"Yeah Nae we all got scholarships to Florida State" Alejah said

"Was this planned" Renae asked

"Sorta kinda but its gonna be fun" I replied. It was planned I saw the letter sating she was accepted into Florida State.

"Yeah at least we would have fun in Florida." Rico said

"Well lets get to this school before you all miss your graduation." Our dad said.

At the school

Everyone had there name called but Renae was named valedictorian for the school with a 4.4 GPA.

"Damn your girl is smart as hell" I said to Domo. She really is. I've never noticed that

"I know she is." Domo said " wait so all this time she could of help me with all this shit. Me and her gonna fight."

"Let me get my rounds in first."I replied. That's fucked up she didn't tell me that she was that smart. I'm finding out a lot of shit today.

After she gave her speach I was next with a 3.9 GPA. I'm smart too for playing ball and still passing my classes.

"Alright come everyone group picture" our mom yelled. After taking a picture some guy was walking towards us . He look like Renae a bit.

"Um babe who is that guy? He looks somewhat like you." I asked

Renae

"Dad. Oh so now you show up. After all this time, after ask the geek I've been through, even when I needed you the most you finally show up" I yelled

"Look Renae I was in rehab for most of the time. I met some one and they are helping me with my problems." He replied trying to calm me down and it's not going to work I'm pissed off at him.

"So you're getting help"I hesitated to say.

"Yes I'm sorry for all the terrible things I've did. Trying to get over your mom was the worst for me. I'm going to try to repay all the money I took from you." He respond. I was literally on the verge of crying.

"I can't stay mad at you dad. I'm glad you getting help. Well since you are here, this is my girlfriend Kayson Auditore and her family and our friends." Introducing my new family. Man I need to get out of Atlanta.

"Nice to meet you Kayson. When I first saw you I thought you were right for my daughter. Also nice to meet you all I'm Patrick Ryans." He said

"Nice to meet you sir." Kayson said shaking his hand. Aww look at her being a gentlewoman

"So I see you made valedictorian. Good job." My dad said giving me a hug.

"Thanks dad. I dont know what to feel right now. Im mad , happy and sad. But I'm glad your back there is soo much you have missed. " I said

"Not really baby girl. The reason I didn't tell you that I'm going into rehab is because I didn't want you to worry but being away for so long made you worry. Yasmine had been telling me everything that's been going on. For one I'm glad that Kayson fought for you when Chris came back. I thought she was gone for good.I know that she gave you a promise ring but baby girl that look more like an engagement ring." He told us.

"No dad it's not an engagement ring. Wait Kayson is it?"I asked because if it is I would faint or something.

"No that's coming later baby. Understand we haven't been dating for that long like 9 months. "

"Aww you remember how long." I cooed

"Hey sweetie is that your daughter." Store lay said kissing me dad.

"Yes Renae this is Taylor my girlfriend. She's the one that's been helping me and stuff." He told me.

"Nice to finally meet you Renae." Taylor said. She is kind nice for now.

"Dad wow she is sexy as hell" I said

"Babe really. I see how it is"Kayson said pouting causing everyone to laugh.

"I'm sorry baby. I love you my lovely King. " I said kissing her

"I love you too my Queen" Kayson replied. She better love me.

"Awww isn't that so cute" my dad said punching my cheek

"Daaaaad stop" I whined, its been some time since I've done that to my dad.

"Nope it's not everyday I see my daughter being happy again." My dad said letting a tear roll out his eye.

"That's good but can we like party because we grown and just graduated and gonna move too soo lets turn up." Kayson said. I swear she is stupid sometimes.

"You right babe I rented out this place so let's go." I responded.

We all go to a ball room hall, all our family and friends were there. I got my dad back and he is changing his life and Kayson my love of my life with me. I couldn't ask for nothing better than this. My mom probably wanted this me.

10 that night

Kayson

"Baby you know I love you right." I said cuddling with Renae

"I love you too my King. So where we gonna live at?" She asked

"Well it was a surprise but its a beach house. Everyone is living there with us of that's fine with you. If not I could just buy another house for us" I said. Maybe I should of got a house just for us.

"It's fine baby, just as long as I gave you I'm fine with it" she said.

"Well let's get some sleep my Queen" I said kissing her on the lips. Damn I love with girl.

"Okay good night my King" she said drifting off into sleep.

Comment
Vote
Share

Hopefully everyone had a great Christmas or Kwanzaa or birthday or whatever you celebrate. Also last chapter coming later before the book is ended. If you all want a sequel to it either comment on the last chapter or kik me at mister.hi if you have any suggestions.  Also stating a new book that will be published soon.