Chapter 19: Freaks Come Out At Night

-Later that night at 11-

KAYSON POV

"Nae come lay down with me dammit." I said

"Fine move over taking all the space." Renae replied laying next to her "baby why did you like finally started to pay attention to me?"

I'm like totally dumbfounded by her question. " Well Renae I honestly never really notice you. I was to busy being caught up in my feelings to even think straight but when I bumped into you everything change in a matter of seconds."

"Like I seriously had a crush on you for years. I've always wondered how sex would be like with you. Probably very passionate, romantic. Like body trembling ,leg shaking and shit." She said laying her head on my chest.

God damn where in the fuck this come from! Well whatever it is I like it.

"That's what you think huh?" I said kissing on her neck.

"Yeah. I've fantasize about it so many times. Sometimes in my dreams even when I was with Chris. You are what I think about everyday. When we started talking I was totally freaking out inside. Like the girl I masterbate to finally talks to me." Renae said sitting on top of me.

Oh my goodness. Oh my fucking goodness please let this be heaven.

"You masterbated to me. Wow that's a first, like literally. I never thought you would to be honest."

"Yup almost every night. I was about to give up on that fantasy but that day changed everything. Once we started hanging out, seeing you shirtless was like a mega turn on. You do not know how hard it was to not seem like I wanted to fuck you like crazy. Just sweat dripping down you chest , down your six pack." She said rubbing her hands up my chest.

Damn damn damn what is she on. Is it my birthday or something.

"Renae are you sure you wanna do that." I told her putting her on her back. So now I'm on top of her.

"More sure than anything. I finally got the girl I've been wanting for so long. I finally can be happy without the fear of you hurting me. Kayson, you can have all of me tonight." She told me.

"Alright baby." I said kissing her on her lips and down to her neck.

I slipped Renae's shirt off,exposing her bra, kissing on top of her boobs. Renae arches her back while I slip my hand behind her unhooking her bra with one hand.

"Wow one hand huh. Had a lot of practice." Renae said moaning as I put her nipple in my mouth.

Kissing down her stomach , she already hand unbutton her shorts. Looks like someone is ready. Pulling her short off, which was getting frustrating because they were tight. After about a minute I took her short off and looked at her thong.

"Really nigga your thong say 'Jesus is Watching' I swear your one weird ass girl." I said to her
(There are actual thongs that say Jesus is Watching. Its pretty weird when your trying to have sex and thats the underwear she choose)

So I took those thongs off of her and put them in pocket.

"Really I'm like horny af and your gonna take my panties. Goofy ass."

"Yes they are special. This is a special moment" I laughed then started biting on her thighs.

I probably left like 4 hickeys on her thighs but oh well she will see them later.

"Your a fucking tease." Renae said then I started to lick on her clit as soon as she said that. "Never mind but you're wearing to many clothes.."

So I started talking my clothes off as Renae just gonna sit up and watch. Went back in between her legs licking on her. She started moaning loud and louder. Renae keeps telling me to slow down but I didn't listen to her. Its been a while so I'm not good at listen to directions. Three minutes into it Renae's legs started shaking ,arching her back up real high.

"Oh fuck Kayson I'm...." Renae shouted then she came alright. I didn't know that Renae was a squirter.

-20 minutes later-

"Oh shit that was amazing papi" Renae said

"I'm in shocked that your a squirter though. Like the bed and us need a shower. " I laughed

"Well get used to it now. Let's shower" she said.

RENAE POV

As we get in the shower things got a bit steamy and we ain't talking about the hot water. After like 20 minutes Kayson did it to me again. I swear the things she with her tongue should be against law.

What will everyone think about them?
Should I bring Chris and Destiny in the mix?
Comment
Vote
Share