Chapter 15: Back to School

KAYSON POV

For the past two days I've been taking care of Renae. She lucky I love her. It's hard trying to make up two days with of stuff. Each class is like a hour and thirty minutes long so yeah it's hard. Plus our project us due tomorrow. I'm just gonna make some real Italian food for these kids. Olive Garden isn't real Italian food. Also probably speak some Italian just to show off.

"Babe you know we got to go to school tomorrow." I say to her

"Yes I know what we gonna do for or project we been so focus on our relationship we totally forgot" Renae replied

"Well my part I'm just gonna bake some Italian food in the morning for the class and speak some Italian to be for real."I say laying down on the bed.

"Ugh your suck a show off what am I suppose to do"Renae said sitting in top of me.

"Just stand there and look sexy like you always do Tator-Tot." I responded grabbing her ass.

"That won't help our grade. Your like bribing the whole class with food knowing school lunch is prison food"she said but she is right.

(A/N Everyone could probably agree that school lunch do taste horrible and smell bad. #ThugLfye #SchoolPrison)

"Well it will give us an A+ for sure. You know our lunch is like the last lunch. So it would be perfect. Babe just type up some facts about Rome then BOOM we're done."I exaggerated

"Ugh I swear you are a mess sometimes"she said rolling her eyes

"But you love it and you love me so I win." I said sitting up

"Who said that I love you" she replied putting her arms around my neck.

"Your eyes." Kissing her on her lips

"Yeah yeah smart ass"

-Phone rings -
It's Gabby I wonder what she want.

PHONE CONVERSATION
ME: What you want loser
GABBY: I am not a loser. You you fat monkey.
ME: I'm not fat nor a monkey so hush but forreal what's up.
GABBY: Alright me and Rico thought that we could have a couples weekend
ME: that sound gee. Yo this weekend at the lake house, we can do that then like do shit throughout the weekend.
GABBY: yeah sound dope I'll tell Royce, Rico and Domo. Y'all coming to school yet.
ME: yeah we are even though I don't wanna go. Plus our project do so yeah.
GABBY: cool well I got to go see y'all later
ME: alright partner catch you on the flippy-flopp.
GABBY: WEIRDO!

END OF CONVERSATION
------------------------------------------------
CHRIS POV
She thought she could just leave me. No one leaves with me saying so.

"Who is Renae with?"

"We don't know just yet. All her social media is put on private. She changed schools I think."

"Okay we will find her. We will. "
------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the wait and it being very short major writers block.

What will happen next?
What is Chris planning to do about Renae?

Comment
Vote
Share