Chapter 4: New Me

RENAE POV

Pulling up the school in my black Range Rover I got for 16th birthday, heads was turning already. Hopping out the truck people was staring like never seen me before. But then again I'm like somewhat antisocial in that school anyway. Football jocks and basketball players in the school was surrounding me, eventually I caught the attention of Kayson. That's what I was planning on too.

After we made eye contact and stayed that way for like 2 minutes I could see Destiny getting angry. Everyone know that Destiny has a crush on the player of the school Kayson but now I have her attention.

Kayson walks up to me at my locker "Wow Renae I thought you was beautiful before but damm who you trying to impress."

"Well I already got their attention so yeah." I blushed so hard. Turned around so she won't see my face turning red.

"Hey don't hide that beautiful face ma. You look cute blushing." She said titling my chin up to look her in the eyes.

Damn Kayson eyes are a shade of yellow-green but a little more green.

-Bell rings-

"I guess we have to get to class now " I said to her.

Throughout the entire school day I have at least 4 classes out of 8 with Kayson. The good / bad one is having gym with her. Kayson always end up shirtless showing off her perfect body. The thought of it make me a little wet down there. She honesty doesn't know what she does up me.

KAYSON POV

Holy shit Renae look so fucking good today. I'm still wondering who attention she got. Was it me or Destiny? Destiny looked pissed maybe it was the fact I was looking at her. Who wouldn't Renae had people turning heads I didn't know she could get that fly. Lucky I got classes with her. In my AP Government class I sit next to her. Before the project Mrs.K gave us u would speak to her a few times. Can't wait for Saturday.

- School ends-

Text convo
Baby Gab: hey KK. Have you seen that new girl today :)
KK (Kayson): that ain't no new girl that's Renae she been here since freshmen year dummy
Baby Gab: word?!....you haven't hit that yet damn you lackin jk
KK: for once I don't want to smash. She got me feeling some type of way tbh.
Baby Gab: oh shit . I'm coming over. Point Blank Period.

End convo

Here we go with this shit. 20 minutes later here come Gabby banging on my door like she the police.

"Damn girl don't break my door down chill" opening the door to let her in.

" Nigga I don't care you falling for that girl Renae. Ah shit my bestie about to be off the market. Welcome to the Committed Relationship Life" Gabby said with a kool aid grin on her face.

" I haven't asked her out yet foolie. So calm your happy ass down damn. Besides I don't think she likes me."

"Um dork I've seen how she looks at you. Before she got all dressed up she would stare at you alot. "

"FORREAL AND YOU AINT TELL ME"

"Look for one lower your voice. The only time y'all really talked was freshmen year until you became that " she points to me

"Became what "

"A player fool. Little did you know my friend Yasmine is cousins with Renae so she could tell you. It's really obvious that Renae has a crush on you. "

30 minutes later Gabby left and soon as she left Renae callls.

Phone convo

"Hey Kayson. So when is you picking me up from my house Saturday .

"Yeah I just need the address though. "

"Alright I will text it to you later "

"It might be after the conditioning if that's okay with you "

"Yeah that's find" Renae said but then there was yelling in the background " um hey I got to go but see you on Saturday"

Phone convo over

What's happing at Renae house? Is e everything okay?