♥ IHateOneDirection ♥ |eleven|

Почніть із самого початку

“ Right.” She got up and grabbed the pillows, putting them back where they belong. “ Why is he coming here anyway?”

“I thought I said it already.”

“Sorry, once you said the words, ‘Harry’ and ‘coming over’, I freaked. Suddenly, my mind went blank for a minute,” she smiled wryly.

“ As I said before, I can’t go there because I don’t know where the place is. I ran away from paparazzi, I had no idea where I was headed. And besides I might get caught my paparazzi. They seem to everywhere these days. Like pests.” 

“ And what we’ll be doing while he’s here?”

“We’re gonna help him get over his break up with his ex-girlfriend and get him to turn back to his old self.”

“ Why?”

“ What is this? Twenty questions? Just clean up this place already!” I laughed, shaking my head.

“I’m just saying, isn’t finding new love a way to forget about the old one? And didn’t you offer him help? You do know what you just did right?”

I furrowed my brows, “ What are you trying to say?”

“ Technically, you just offered Harry Styles to fall in love with you.”

I cracked up in laughter when those words escaped her lips. 

“ You’ve gotta be kidding me Kenzie. I’m sure there are many ways to forget about his ex-girlfriend.”

“ Uhuh, like?” She folded her arms and raised her eyebrows.

“Like..” I looked up at ceiling and stared for a while, “ I’ll think of something.” I shrugged, sorting out the dishes. 

“ Yeah.. How many relationships have you been in so far?” She asked.

“None.”

“And how are you gonna help him if you’ve never been dumped or cheated on? You don’t even know what it’s like to get hurt—”

“ Kenzie listen to me — I don’t need to be in a relationship to understand his situation. I’m perfectly capable of understanding what he’s going through because I’m pretty sure as hell that I know what it’s like to feel hurt or betrayed.” 

She kept silent, watched as I wiped my hands on the cloth. I heard the bell ring. 

“Now if you will excuse me, “ I said, walking past her to get the door.

Looking into the pinhole, I saw a dude in sunglass, wearing a black hoodie, standing outside the apartment with his hands in his pockets. He almost looked like a thug. I realized it was Harry when I noticed strands of his curly brown hair showing. I opened the door and let him enter. 

“What’s with badass thug look?” I laughed.

“ Oh I thought I’d try this for Halloween,” he said sarcastically and shrugged. “Obviously to disguise myself,” he said, shaking his head at me and he decided to reveal his face. Kenzie stepped forward and smiled in awe. 

“You must be Kenzie,” he showed a charming smile at her and offered his hand to shake. 

She giggled, “ Harry Styles I presume. I heard a lot about you.” 

“Did you?” he raised his eyebrows and turned to me. All the bad things? Yes I can’t deny that.

“Somehow this feels like a ‘Meet the parents’ session,” I mumbled, rolling my eyes as I slumped down the couch. Harry turned to follow suit.