Strike One, Louis

Louis's POV

I walked into the dark kitchen of the flat and I made myself a cup of tea. Eleanor gets in at 3am and I need to be awake. I hear some noises and I went to see what they were. I made my way to the bathroom to find Harry leaning over the toilet. He looked up to see me standing in the doorway; his usually bright green eyes seemed dull. He looked very sick. None of us have been exactly healthy since we got back from the tour. Zayn has been in and out of the hospital since we got back, Liam just got over a bad cold, I had strep, Niall had pneumonia, and now Harry has the flu. 

"Are you okay?" I ask already knowing the answer. 

"Just a little sick," he said his voice hoarse. 

"Don't lie to me, Haz," I coo walking up to him. 

"I just happened to the last one to get sick that's all," he says adjusting his position. 

"You need some sleep," I say brushing his sweaty curls out of his pale face. 

"I'll be fine, go get Eleanor," he says not looking at me. 

"You're too sick for me to go," I say kneeling down. 

"Just call Liam," he says then pushes me. 

"Settle down, Haz," I say pulling out my phone. 

I call Liam and he said that it was fine and he would be over soon. I could tell harry was still mad at me for what happened earlier today. 

Flashback 

Perrie walks into the flat without knocking and storms up to me. You could see she was mad at me. 

"Louis, Eleanor thinks you don't love her," she yells. 

"Why does she think that?" 

"I don't know," Perrie says quietly. 

"Tell me the truth, I'm dying here," I yell. 

"You love Harry," Perrie says lightly. 

"Does Eleanor think that?" 

"She does; most friends don't go around almost kissing and wrestling with each other during interviews on TV or live on the internet. You don't even kiss her in public, not even a peck. Do you care?" 

"She'd been avoiding me." 

"It's not very hard to avoid someone when they are on the opposite side of the world. FYI, call her or talk to her before she breaks up with you." 

"Call her, now," I say sternly. 

Perrie pulls out her phone and calls Eleanor. I feel my heart sinking. What did I do? I feel so stupid. 

"This is Eleanor, leave a message," her voice says and it makes me smile. 

"Hey, Elea," Perrie says sweetly. 

"Hey, Eleanor," I say nervously. 

"He has something to say," Perrie says looking at me. 

I sigh," I don't love Harry. He is nothing to me, nothing. You are the one. He's just some guy that I was put in a group with. He's a friend maybe not even a good one. I promise to you that I will be better. I will not ignore you. I will pick up your calls no matter what and I'll always be myself. I love you more than you could ever imagine. I'll repeat it; Harry means nothing to me."  

I look to Perrie who wasn't looking at me. I turn and see Harry. Perrie hangs up and I feel like crying. He had heard everything. Could this day get any worse?