Chapter 57- Never.

Third Person's POV

"Nico! Timmy! Hurry up!" Zach grinned as he look back at Nico and Timmy who unwillingly had to carry the bags. He flipped him as he put out the duffels out of the pick up truck. "Again, hurry up slowpoke!"

Sophia look pass her shoulder, rolling her eyes at her uncle's stupidness. "C'mon, uncle! Give consideration for the guys, you know."

"You are so like your mom." Zach shrugged as he put his arm around Andy who seems to be excited to visit his parents.

"Thanks for the compliment." Sophia smiled in return. Andy kept on rummaging his toga and his cap while he straighten his glasses.

"Science award, huh? Congrats kiddo. No doubt you got it from your mom." Toby arm bumped him.

He turned to Sophia, who looked at him with an ice cream in her mouth. "What?"

"For a girl who tried to eat a cat, you're actually super smart." Toby teased her niece.

"Shut up! I was two!" Sophia protested back. "I was fricking two!"

Zach cleared her throat. "Don't underestimate her, you know. She claimed all awards except Science and English. And got first! And then we have Andy here who got second. You kids...brainiacs."

They were in an open space, a cemetery, visiting Andy and Sophia's parents, his uncle Ian and Bob- all he hardly knew but felt close to him already because of the stories his uncles told him.

Andy's sea green eyes sparkle as he put his cap on both of his hands. His blonde hair was on one side as if he'd been walking at the bay. Sophia looked at her brother and throw her arm around him even though she has to tip toe.

"Proud of you, bro." She whispered. "Mom and dad would be too."

Andy looked at her. "Psst. You're too humble. You got almost all awards."

Sophia shrugged. "I'm not humble. I'm just not giving a dam about all of these awards I have."

Nico shouted at the distance. "Wait up! Hey kids! I'm...out of breath."

Toby rolled his eyes. "Don't mind him. Timmy's actually doing all the work."

Zach made a gesture. "Damn. If your mom is here, she'd be all proud and stuff and Percy..."

"Percy would be the type of father who'd probably be like 'you got Science! I'm proud of you! But don't you like swimming? Is there no degree for swimming?! Annabeth, how is it that I'm the only one who's not smart here?! Annabeth?'" Toby said as their laughter fill the air.

Zach snorted. "And Annabeth will be like 'Kids! Don't even listen to your father! I married a dolphin! Just my luck.'"

Andy and Sophia laughed at the jokes their uncles are telling them. Nico and Timmy was able to catch up and punch Toby and Zach in the gut playfully. "Just because I'm in my freaking thirties doesn't mean I couldn't punch you. I want fries for that. Payment for leaving me."

They laughed at him again.

Andy looked at her sister." Race you to the road?"

"You are so going to lose." Sophia took off down the hill and Andy sprinted after her.

It has been a year since Andy and Sophia visited, part of it because of their school and another because of the distance of the cemetery to their new home at New Jersey. Since the cemetery was in Long Island,they hardly paid a visit.

"Hey, mom. Hey, dad." Andy sat crossed legs in front of the tombs. Sophia did the same.

Andy knew they couldn't hear him, but he said it anyway. Sophia just smiled at his brother, looking at him proudly.