Chapter 55- One Last Look

So a few warnings: may contain feels. To those okay with it, you may continue.

If you want you can play the music as a background for better vibe. It's called 'Kirameki' from Shigatsu Sa Kimi No Uso. I'm not Japanese so I don't understand it but it's so sad that I have to put it here.

Disclaimer: Don't own anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Percy's Last POV

Thump. Thump. Thump.

My running was slower than usual.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

Everything was in slow motion.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

Everything's wrong.

"Percy!" Said Nico from behind me. I didn't dare look, and time was running manically, and so everything seems blurry. Or was it really?

Is this some stupid illusion of mine? Is it true that my FMS gets the best of me at some point in my life? When will I have a happy life? Why can't I have a happy and normal life?

Those thoughts ran through my brain like waves in the sea. You can't stop it, it just kept coming back. I started to ran faster, people calling me from behind telling me that this ain't no running ground.

But I didn't look. Or did I?

"Sir! You're in no condition to..." A boy with a tray told me as I ran through him, not even bothering to look at him. I just kept running, until I get to her.

Chase.

Annabeth Chase.

She's still Chase.

I wish I could survive this. I wish I could see her in the altar. I wish we could have a decent life with our children.

I wish she could survive this. I wish she could see me waiting for her in front. I wish she could have a decent life, after all this pain that tortures her. I wish I could see her smile.

I wish to see her smile one last time, even for a little.

I stopped in front of me to look at the
White colored door in front. I looked at myself in that small reflection from the mirror in front, smiled with tears in my eyes, and with icy hands gripped the handle of the door.

"Percy," I look to see Nico at the hallway, his face full of sadness.
"I... Annabeth may..."

"I know, Nico." I smiled, although it hurts too much inside.

I opened the door and closed it.

"Annabeth?"

"Percy." She smiled at me, and all my worries washed away from my body for a few moment. But it returned so soon.