Chapter 16- Smooth, Real smooth

Disclaimer: I do not own Percy Jackson, Annabeth does...

What do you like?

A. Percy died (may contain feels that your room will be blasted to bits.

B. No one dies. (May contain feels too!)

C. Percy and Annabeth died. (May contain feels the earth will be blasted.)

So...Any guesses who Cas, Aus and the girl are? Comment it!

If you like it Comment and vote!

Annabeth's POV

The library was huge. Percy did keep his promise to take me somewhere.

The library was three stories tall (although this building only have one floor) with high ceiling. With glass walls and doors. The books were kept in shelves and everything was quiet. The only people here are the librarian and us, which is weird. They also have couches in front of the glass, so you can see the clear field and lots of grasses.

Another weird thing is, the library had a gate. A huge gate. We have to drive another 200 meters to get to the library. Clear grass swept from the wind everywhere. The only road is the asphalt.

"Percy, how did you know this place?" I asked curiously. This place is heaven.

"Uhmm...I...Jason told me about this place." He said as he looked around.

"Is this a public library?" I asked.

"Yep." He replied.

"Then why are we the only ones around?" He tensed and bit his lip. He rubbed the back of his neck, stating he is nervous.

"Umm...er...I dont know?" He answered. I began to look suspicious. I knew he was hiding something.

"If I find out you tried to rent or buy this place I will kill you." I said and glared at him. He nodded nerviously. Good.

"Thanks Percy." I said smiling as I looked at him straight in the eyes and slowly took his hands. He made my day yet again.

His cheeks are red as mine.

"Now come on, Mr. We have some books to read." I said as I literally drag him into the bookshelves, never letting go of his hands.

I picked some books. If I had the chance to read all of these, I would. We sat at the couch, looking at the glass wall and the clear green field.

I stretched my legs so it occupied most of the couch. As I was doing this, I leaned the back of my head on one of Percy's shoulder. If I had one wish, Its to stop time. Wishing we'll be like this forever. Just me and Percy.

*******************

Hours passed. I was surprised, really, because Percy doesnt even looked at his phone. Its probably 5'o clock because the sun was close to setting. We've been here for four hours and Ive read six incredible books already. For four hours, all Percy did was to read a book, get bored and get some books to the library again. Then he got bored and repeated the process. Sometimes, he would curl up my hair or kiss my temple. Little things like that.

All Percy did was to look and smile at me when I smile in the book. Or look at me plainly and kept smiling. Again, it wasnt creepy. I love it when he looks at me. He doesnt even want to answer phone calls, his eyes focused on me.

I cant even focus on the book I am reading.

But some thoughts kept bothering me...

"Percy?" I said as I closed my books.