Chapter 3- Ten Years Later (That Was Fast)

Percy's POV

I silently went to my bed. I breathed in and out. I can still remember whenever Annabeth always told me to do such thing. I feel relaxed. I remember that moment, we were ten. I will always climb on our tree house and get the wooden stairs so she couldnt climb. Thats what I do whenever we'll have a fight.

"Percy! Get down there right now!" Annabeth exclaimed. I looked down and made a face on her.

"Never!" I shouted.

"Sorry! Ok?! I didnt mean to kick you. I swear Its a sword fighting lesson." She yelled at me. I stayed there for about ten minutes. My mom started to call me.

"No!" I exclaimed and looked down.

"I have some blue cookies?" She called me again. I love cookies. Thats when I knew she caught me by hand. Its cookies...what can I say? I started to climb down but unfortunately, fell face first. Annabeth tried hard not to laugh at me. My mom smiled at me and helped me up. She gave me my cookies. Cookies. I started to hyperventilate. I was embarassed.

"Percy...breath in and out." Annabeth said. Still trying not to laugh.

"Im fine." I said while almost choking. My mom patted me on the back.

"Come on you two. Lets go to the kitchen. I have more cookies." She said.
We smiled.

Tomorrow, Me and Annabeth will celebrate our 10th Anniversary. First time we met each other. I smiled at the thought.

"Percy! We'll be late!" Nico banged on the door. Nico is my little brother. He's three years younger than me. He's sarcastic, trouble maker, and the death dude. He likes black.

"Five more minutes." I shouted not getting up from my bed.

"Five more minutes until I get there and destroy your video game collection." He shouted. I can live with that. I walked towards the door and opened it.

"Well youre up,sleeping beauty." He said. "Well actually...I think youre sleeping ugly."

"I think I am Prince Charming." I grinned.

"Yeah. Whatever." He walked towards the elevator and I quickly followed him. I closed the elevator door.

"My dress is fine. Right?" I asked him. Earlier, I took a bath and quickly put my jeans and wear a white t shirt under my rolled up denim long sleeves. But my denim is buttoned up so it cannot be seen. I wore my blue converse,

"Its fine." He said. He wear his usual attire. A black jeans and a white t shirt under his leather jacket. He wore his usual black converse. The door bell rang and we arrived at the living room. Thalia and Annabeth is waiting for us at the living room.

"Youre late." Annabeth whispered. She wore a rolled up denim long sleeves like mines. But of course, its for girls. Her fitted black jeans and black converse makes her look more stunning.

"Whats new?" Thalia snickered a laugh. She's my cousin. Her dad is my dad's Brother. You get my point. Anyways, she's punkish and a goth. But she's also Sarcastic and funny. Whenever Nico and her hang around, they usually blow up everything. Its not sarcasm and exaggeration.

We used my Yellow-Black Camaro- the one who looked like bumblebee- to drive since Nico doesnt have driver's license yet. I revved my car. I was driving 50 miles per hour. Not too fast. Not too slow too. Im a very careful driver, I can say.

"Were are we heading?" Nico asked me.

"Someplace where life doesnt exist." I said.

"You mean...the grave. Cool!" He said.