Chapter 34- It's a Date? No, Shit. Sherlock

Thalia's POV

"Gods, I am not joking! I swear! I saw him!" I yelled at Annabeth, who is now sitting at the side chair at my bed in the hospital.

"Thalia...you must be hallucinating." The doctor, who now checked in to see what I am doing, checked the gashes on my forehead.

"Yeah. I must be hallucinating. Because dude, I saw him with my own two eyes and I shut the door several times but he was still there. I must be hallucinating." I mimicked the doctor's voice.

"You need to rest. You have to get a bandage for this. Your father would not be happy." Oh yeah. Dad. They knew my dad and so I have to obey this doofus.

"Thalia...Percy...he's dead." Annabeth forced herself to say the words.

"Oh yeah. Cool. He became Andy Hamilton. He reincarnated maybe." I sarcastically said.

Piper said nothing the whole time.

"Andy Hamilton? Wait...the one who filled up the forms? The one I called?" Annabeth asked me, and for a moment I saw a glimpse of hope in her eyes.

"Yeah. My Mythology partner. Exactly. I mean...he exactly looks like Percy."
I complained but they just don't listen.

"They said, that in the whole world, there are seven people who looked exactly like you." Alexander, or Julien, -pick what you want- sat besides Annabeth.

Annabeth looked at him and asked,
"You know Andy Hamilton?"

Alexander pressed his lips then nodded. Alexander is known for being the honest one in all of us.

"Does he happened to look like him?" Annabeth grabbed her wallet and took out her and Percy's picture. Alexander looked hurt. I know she likes Annabeth but never got his chance to tell her. And Annabeth, is quite oblivious about it. She only cares for Percy.

"Yes. He looks like him." He nodded his head.

Alexander smiled when he saw Annabeth smile, even for the faintest.
And even though he may be a bit overprotective sometimes, we knew that he will always be that selfless, caring person.

"I need to see him." Annabeth muttered.

I don't have a plan in seeing him. Heck, I fainted when I saw him. Andy will surely be the death of Annabeth.

After few minutes of thinking or so, Alexander gave us an idea.

"How about...a date? I mean...Toby, the guy from my Technology class was gawking at Piper earlier at school and..."

"Hold a minute! What the Hades!" Piper suddenly yelled.

"Gawking at me?!"

"Yeah...Toby guy likes you. I guess..." Alexander pressed his pale lips.

Before Piper could complain, I shouted.

"Yeah. Double Date! Toby and Piper and Percy and Annabeth!"

"Thalia...how will we know if Percy would really come?" Piper asked.

"Good point. Toby is Andy's friend and Zach is Toby's friend...but then there's Ian too. If you really have to get Percy to go, then you'll have to be four." Alexander suggested.

"How will we know if Toby doesn't have many friends?! I mean, he can pick whoever if he wants to." Piper asked all of a sudden.

"Then we'll call him. You have his number, right?"

"So I guess it's Toby and Piper, Thalia and Ian, Percy or Andy and Annabeth and Zach... You need another one." He reminded.

We looked at him, knowing that he's the only one we know here.

"No way."

"Yes way."

||||||||||||||||||||||||

Toby's POV

"Sup?" I looked at the phone in my hand and started to talk while playing video games.

"Hey Toby...It's Piper."

The ice cream I was eating fell out of my mouth and I nearly choked. I kicked the controller and shut the Xbox.

I tried to look decent even though she wouldn't see me.

"Hey Piper, what's up?" I asked.

"I was wondering if I could meet you at Cafe Especial tomorrow? Ya know? Some get to know each other?"

Is she asking me out?

"Ya sure. After school tomorrow. Sounds great?" I asked.

"Great! I'll bring three of my girl bestfriends!" Piper nearly shouted.

Aww. It's not a date.

I decided to bring the three idiots as well. I don't want to be left out with a bunch of girls.

"Sure. I'll bring my friends too. And we could hang out or chitchat."

"Cool. Who would you bring?" Piper suddenly asked. I became suspicious for a moment but I let it out.

"Uhh. Ian, Zach and Andy. How about you?" I asked, wanting her not to hang up.

"Annabeth, Thalia and...uh Julie. Well, I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Sure?"

"Sure."

||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Andy's POV

Well. This day wasn't half bad. Except for the fact that I'm going with Toby after this hour.

"How will we know they aren't all girly flirts?" Ian asked.

"They aren't. Annabeth is there, Ian. So it wouldn't be so girly. Ya know?" Toby kept convincing us for the millionth time.

"Oh cool. Someone to high five." I muttered.

Toby was dressed in a orange polo shirt and black camo shorts. Zach was dressed with black leather jacket and black jeans and has his shades put on. Ian was dressed in a harry potter deathly hallows black shirt and skinny jeans, his headphones hang on his shoulder.

Cool. I was dressed in a plain white shirt and a black skinny jeans.

"Let me get my flannel shirt. I'll be back." I said and walked towards my room.

I looked at the hangers and saw my blue green checkered flannel. I put it on and got my black yankees cap.

Rachel gave it to me for my first year here.

Moving on, I folded my flannel shirt up and headed towards my car. Them following suit.

I revved the engine and told them to get in. I started to drive the dirt road.

After two minutes, the song 'backseat serenade' played. This is our jam!

'Backseat serenade All Time Low'

They sang as loud as they can while I hummed quietly, enjoying the song.

After a few minutes or so, we hopped out of the car and in front of Cafe Especial.

However, I have this feeling that my life would change after I get in.

I took a deep breath, and pushed the doors with ease.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||

The first two chapters of my story is out! Check it out if you want.
Bear with me people. And I'm sorry for not updating quite fast because school is getting on my way lately.