Chapter 19- A Good Day...To Die Hard?

Disclaimer: Do NOt oWn AnYthIn bUt PlOt and Oc'S.

I suggest you go listen to Therapy by All Time Low . The song will be at the next next chapters. Probably after  chapters. So go download it now and listen to it.

Annabeth's POV

"Come on, Seaweed Brain! We'll be late!" I said as I got to his car, Thalia's black van trailing behind us.

"Wait a sec...we have to make sure all of our baggages are here." He exclaimed and checked all of our things at the trunk.

I opened the car and poked my head outside.

"We've checked that millions of times!" I shouted.

"Passports? Tickets?" He asked and I showed him the tickets. He closed the trunk shut and headed to the driver's seat.

"Seatbelts." He said as he buckled his seatbelt.

"I know. I remember." I said.

He smiled his usual lopsided smile that always make butterflies churn in my stomach.

He kissed me, and soon we were driving to the airport.

"So...first, we're going to Greece...right?" I asked.

"Yup. Then after that we go to Paris, then San Francisco and back to New York." He said as I nodded.

"We'll be in Greece for 5 days. Then at Paris for 5 days then 4 days at San Francisco. Then at November 4, we'll be back at New York." He said.

I think I'm the happiest person on Earth. Scratch that. I am the happiest. Who wouldn't want to go around the world with Percy Jackson, right?

The sweetest, imperfect yet perfect, most trusted and the handsomest guy in the world.

And me, Annabeth Chase, a simple Californian girl who cant even rely on her family, always need A+ on her grade and gets ignored by her mom, Athena, all the time.

"Hey...dont feel bad about yourself and your imperfections. God doesnt made us to feel we're imperfect, he made us to feel perfect and to live our lives great." He said and intertwined my hand to his and gave me a reassuring smile, which I happily mirrored.

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked him.

"Yes. Yes you did." He said.

"Dont feel bad. Im usually about to die." He said and I got confused.

"Uh-huh?" I gave him a questioning glance.

"Yep. I almost die everyday. Pretty funny." He laughed and I laughed with him, though there's gotta be a deep meaning at his words.

He kissed the back of my hand and continued to drive while I playfully punch his arms and continued to joke with him.

"How many more minutes?" I asked him.

"Twenty. The airport's pretty far."

I turned on the music and Frank Sinatra's "Stayin Alive" blasted through the speakers.

Percy's eyes widened and he immediately changed the music. The song Therapy by All Time Low ignited (idk if its the correct word. Just blend in.)

Give me Therapy

I'm a Walking Travesty

But Im smiling in everything

Therapy...

You are never a friend to me

You can keep all your miseries...

"This song's analogy is deep. I love it." I said.