Chapter 44- What Kind of Cross Over is this?

Disclaimer: Do not own anything besides Zach, Ian and Toby. Other than that...none.

I think you'll have fun with some of the parts of this chapter. Some. Some.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Annabeth's POV

Rachel invited me to a party I never wanted to attend to. She'd told me to wear a dress, which I didn't want to wear. But still, it looks really really good. Piper had told me I have a horrible fashion sense not wanting a dress and all.

I've been with Percy for two weeks now and I'm so glad, as in super happy, that fates let us meet again. Or destiny, whatever you want to call it. Piper told me that the reason that they didn't kill Percy was that the fates are, quoting, Percabeth fangirls.

But Percy had told me to keep it a secret, in which we almost fought. I didn't know his reasons about it, but he'd told me that it's for the best.

Putting my shoes, I walked out of the room and towards Piper's direction, in Toby's car.

For the first time, Toby was wearing a tux with a blue diagonal stripes. He was rather formal and his wavy blonde hair hung on his head neatly. His blue eyes shone as Piper got to her seat, looking nervous.

Zach wasn't any formal at all. He hung his suit at his shoulder and his tie was on the sleeves pocket. His hair was rock messy and he kept calling someone.

I sat beside him and poke between his eyes. With four months of bond, almost five, I learned to treat them like my own brothers. They acted as one.

Zach waved at me and stick his tongue out. He put his attention at the phone speaker. I somehow eavesdropped.

"Yes, yes. Of course. I'll see you in two weeks, then." Said Zach as he look annoyed.

The other line shouted, somehow quite a familiar voice.

"Yeah. At the coffee shop!"

I know that voice. It couldn't be who I thought it was. The voice was rather deeper than what it should be...

The boy on the other line scowled at Zach for what seems like gajillion times already. I know, there is no such thing as gajillion stars.

"Yes! Of course! Don't pressure yourself too much, dude. Dad won't kill you...well, maybe not a little since he's kinda like a myth of death, you know?" Said Zach while I could practically hear the other side grimace and groan.

"Okay now. Bye Neeks!"

It couldn't be.

When I asked Zach who was that, the only thing he said was

"My other brother. I have lots of them. Dad is a jerk." Then kept his gaze forward. I tried not to think about it.

Ian was already at the back of the van and we were ready to go.

The ride was quiet, except for Thalia who was humming her song-and by humming I mean headbanging and everything when 21 guns jammed on.

She wore her usual outfit, because, 'she's in no mood to give a dam about a dam dress.' And she wants her, quoting, 'Dam T-shirt'.

As soon as we got there, she grimaced at the sound of classic musics.

"Respect the classics, man." Toby had told her.

We headed towards the venue, which looks like a parthenon with a huge hall and every architecture kids would love. It wasnt the real one, a replica, rather. It can fit about a thousand people.