Chapter 29- Lies, and Everything

Annabeth's POV

The boy was lying with his back facing me. I couldn't see his appearance. I guess it's because of the rain.

"What do you think?" Piper asked.

"Drunk? I don't really know."

"Uh huh." Piper nodded. She shook the boy's arms and he groaned slightly.

"He isn't responding. Just groaning. What is he? A zombie?!" She yelled at me.

"Let's just leave him." She finally said.

"Wait, you can't just leave him there."

"How are we supposed to drag old man at my car?" She asked.

I lowered my level and took a look at the man. He was obviously drunk, but the rain was pouring hard so I kinda feel pity on him.

His face was clearly unfamiliar, I never saw him here in Long Island before.

After a few minutes of arguing, Piper agreed that we take him to the nearest hut.

We then got in the car and headed towards our destination.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Percy/ Andy's POV

My eyes fluttered open as I shifted my eyes and adjusted it. White walls.

The walls were painted white. My bed was white. Everything was white.

And to top all that, I was wearing a white hospital gown.

What the heck?

I feel a wave of nausea hit me as I sat up.

"What's go--" I asked.

"Hold on there." A strange yet familiar voice said. As I blink more, I saw him.

"Bob? What's wrong?" I asked.

"You're in the hospital. Bob saw you at the San Francisco road, half dead." He said, frowning.

I took a look around me but saw no sign of people, only Bob.

"Where's Rachel? Ian, Toby, Zach?" I asked.

"They'll be here any minute. Bob told them that you are here." His face was still wearing a frown.

"What's the matter, Bob?"

He shook his head.

"Nothing, Bob is just worried."

"Thanks, buddy. But really, I'm okay."

He smiled and sat at the chair beside me. Bob here is actually my best friend. He was sweet and caring. He acted like a child which I think he's kinda still, but he's in his thirties by now.

He was Mr. Dare's assistant but let's just say that he's kinda a free spirit to do whatever he wanted to do.

"Percy, Mr. Dare told me..."

The door flew open and Rachel frantically went to my side and hugged me. The three smiled as they sat at the chairs beside me.

"Did you call the doctor, Bob?" Rachel asked.

"Bob forgot to..." Bob said but was interrupted by Toby.

"I'll go." He said. And with that he got out of the room.

"How are you? Are you feelin any better?" She asked, looking at me and my head.

"Yeah...kinda better." I lied.