Chapter 35- First Time I Met You...Again? (With Free JudoFlip Lessons!")

Andy's POV

I took a deep breath, and pushed the doors with ease.

I caught a whiff of chocolates and coffee as I took several steps to the counter. Toby left to look for the girls and went to the second floor of this shop. Ian sighed and asked us what would we like to buy.

"Why am I even here in the first place?" I muttered and sighed, making Zach chuckle.

"This happens once in a blue moon, dude. Don't kill the moment." He said and ordered his drink.

"We don't kill moments, Zach." Ian shrugged and high fived me.

After we ordered, Toby lead us to the second floor. This was a glass building so I guess the walls are also glass at the second floor.

Okay. Pretty stupid of me.

Toby gestured at us to go at the seats at the center of the sun lighted room. We forcibly walked towards the rows of chair.

To think of it, only few people were here in the room.

As I walk, I saw the punk girl (which I named Thalia for some odd reason) together with a brunette and a blonde.

Only Thalia is facing me. Blonde and brunette faces Thalia.

Wait...I thought they were four.

I paused for a moment.

"I thought they were four?" I asked Toby. As a reply, he nudged me and steadied my posture.

"Idiot." I told him.

"Dude, can you grab our drinks? Just one quick favor, please. I don't want the girls waiting." He said as a reply.

Since I dont give three dams to those three girls there, I decided that I could make that as an excuse.

"Sure. You're looking nervous." I told him and ran off.

I went at the bathroom to fix myself. Again, for some odd reason, I felt the need to fix myself and straighten my untamed hair.

I fixed my flannel and folded it and left to get the orders. Toby told Ian to get eight Coffee Mochas. Since I always have these blue food colorings in my pocket I have time to put it on my drink.

I got the trays and walked towards the second floor. I sighed and practiced for a smile as I walk the stairs. Maybe it's because this is the first time I went without them?

I trudged towards the table and put the trays, making a sound at the table and getting everyone's attention.

I hate attention.

"Hey, I'm just...a...going out..." All eyes looked at me. But what caught my attention the most is the brunette cherokee and the blonde's look. It was unfathomable that I felt the need to laugh but I decided to supress it.

Good for me, Toby introduced me.

"Oh, This is Andy. Andy Hamilton. Our friend. Uhh...Andy you can take your seat." Toby gestured at me to seat beside blonde.

Okay. I should really stop calling her blonde.

I slid next to her and looked at her under my peripheral view.

Her hands were both intertwined with each other and beads of sweat pass through the side of her face. Her lips are curled up as if she was nervous.

She would have looked freaking gorgeous minus the nervous look on her face, as if she had seen a ghost or something.

As I realized that I was looking at her for under a minute now, I looked away and turned to Zach- who is now drinking his mocha.

"What's her name?" I whispered.

"Uhh...Annabeth Chase, I think.Why not ask her?" He rolled his eyes.

"Very funny. Stop looking at Thalia, dude." I whispered back and chuckled, making him blush and hid his face on his jacket.

I turned to look at the girl who still hasn't move from her position. I raise my eyebrow and tried to hold back myself from asking her.

Turns out I can't.

"Hey there." I tried for a concern look since...you know, I can't smile.

She looked at me with her startling gray eyes but quickly averted my gaze.

Okay. That was weird.

I wanted to say some sarcastic things like dam girl, we ain't playing hard to get or something like that but I tried to hold them back.

"Hey." She muttered under her breath. She looked a lot worse than a minute ago. Beads of countless sweat started to form at the side of her cheek.

But seriously, it isn't that hot in here. As a matter of fact, an aircon is attached on the wall right beside us.

"Uh...Annabeth Chase?" I asked her.

She looked at me again with her bloodshot eyes full of anger. Then she excused herself and left.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked.

"Shoot. She's mad at you, dude." Zach told me and made a tsk tsk sound.

"Cool. I ask her if she's Annabeth. That's why she's mad at me." I replied sarcastically and walked out trying to look for her. I search for the counter, the whole first floor and the outside but no sign of her.

There's this one employer's room beside a hallway that I should probably check.

Should I? Nah.

As I almost pass through the hallway, a hand clasp into my mouth and pulled me towards the door, locking it after.

The girl who I guessed Annabeth looked at me with guess what? Angry eyes.

And after that, I never thought it was possible for her to do this but...

She judo flipped me and pinned me on the ground, her on top of me.

I groaned and muttered few curses under my breath. My eyes flutter as I slam my head at the cold floor.

"Nice to meet you too." I told her and closed my eyes.

What the hell is going on?

"Percy...you're alive." Okay. Jokes over. What the hell is she saying?

"You're alive all along and you didn't tell us?!" Her eyes are still looking deadly and

"Uhh...ah..." I think this girl needs to fix the screws on her head.

She got up as her hands start to shake so bad. She just looked at me dumbfounded.

This girl is completely crazy.

"Look, I'm not Percy. I'm Andy if you didn't know me yet. Andy Hamilton. Not Percy. Okay?"

She said some few words that I did not hear as I left the room, leaving her behind.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I hate it. I am not satisfied with this chapter. :( This chapter sucks for me ugghh