Chapter 39- The Irony of Having Amnesia

Disclaimer: Do not own the PJo and Hoo. That quick.

~~~~~~~~~~.~.~.~~~~~~~~~~

Andy's POV

Hanging with Annabeth and Thalia were probably a nine out of ten for me. They're cool and easy to hang around with. They're funny although I admit I don't laugh much with Thalia's jokes.

Moving on. Here I am, lying in the couch in the middle of Thursday night-doing nothing. We don't have classes tomorrow since there's this meeting that will be conducted by all profs and teachers.

"Dude...get out of my couch, for gods sake." Zach had a weird expression on his face. He doesn't like it if you mess with his couch. Anything but his couch.

"Sure, couch potato." I chuckled a little as I scrambled to get up. Toby was lying on the floor, flapping his wings like an idiot.

Ian was, well, reading a book diary. And Zach is eating Nachos and Doritos. Typical.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Piper told me we could hang out with them tomorrow!" Toby grinned like crazy. He really likes Piper.

"What did you said?" I asked.

"I said, 'Yeah. Sure. I'll bring the gang'. And she said, 'Nice. We could go swimming tomorrow.' And I said 'Okay. Cool. We could watch some movies.' But she said 'Yeah. With the gang.'"

If Toby looks disappointed, he didn't show it.

"Busted." Zach teased.

"Oh, shut up."

Ian told them to shut up. But they just laughed at him. Toby had a dreamy look on his face while Zach texted their friend...I think it's name is Timmy.

They wanted me to meet him but I kept refusing. And they can't do a thing about it. I mean, he's in frickin Greece, why should I meet him?

"Hey. Knock it off, Loggerheads." Ian was ranting about their loudness again.

I looked at the book Ian was reading since it's pretty interesting. It's cover is leather with a shade of blue in it.

"What are you reading?" I asked him. He chuckled and handed me the book with a smiley face bookmark. I looked at him funny.

"Don't judge." He shrugged.

"'The Diary of Percy Jackson'. Well...what's this book about?" I asked him curiously. I never knew books could be written as diaries.

"It's about a boy with FMS that loves this girl, Annabeth- though I don't know the surname. Then that boy went missing."

"Well. That's...pitiful."

"Yeah. And he didn't tell them he had FMS. He's dead now. But...that's not important."

"It's probably important to him."

"The point is Annabeth never got the chance to tell him she's sorry because like what I said, Percy never told them."

"What an idiot."

"Enough. He's a fine guy, okay? You should read it and see." Ian wanted to kill me this time. I never criticize his books but this one really caught me.

"Nah. I'm cool. I don't read books." I shrugged and gave it back to him. But something caught my eye...again.

"Sally Jackson?" I looked at him expectantly.

"Yeah. She's Percy's mother. She's the editor of this book since her son has dyslexia and can't write really well." He looked at the cover of the book.