Lost in thought

• इन्हें समर्पित: calliebella

HOLA! this is Potterheadandproud :P okay so Eli and I are still waiting for someone to tell us where did they fall? if you answer it correctly the next chapter is going to be dedicated to them! so comment bellow! and vote and fan also fan Lovepiperandannabeth she has really good stories!  and she is also Eli :P

Dedicating this to JustFly, because she tried , it wasnt eactly the state we were looking for but she was rlly close. its not Texas. btw. oh and shes a really awesome fan.  

******************************** 

Selena pov.

We were flying at a steady pace but I knew something was wrong; from the way the pegasi were yelling in my head. Emma began asking me a question turning I saw her falling off Skylark. I didn’t have time to yell an order before a smoky face appear in front of me pushing me off Flapjack.

Freefalling to your death on your first quest! Great job Selena! Wait… we’re falling- through the sky- this wont end well… the annoying voice inside my head said. I began screaming and thrashing a few minutes ago. The wind wiping my dyed hair into my face the sound of the others yelling behind me.

‘Selena!’ someone yelled into my ear; I felt that person grab my arm.  I kept on screaming; yelling curses every once in a while- yup that’s me! When the going gets tough ;swear!  The person grip started tightening but I felt nothing but harsh cold wind whip me like a horse.

‘no!’ someone yelled I lookd up and saw Leon being carried from the collar by Blue Moon. His arm stretched out towards me like he could catch me. I looked down and saw how rapidly fast I was to being flattened like a pancake.

Hey! Selena! Hold on! Im gonna catch you!  Flapjacks urgently told me.

‘NO! catch Emma!’ I ordered he argued but I told him to go to her instead. Final countdown… 10…9…8…7…

My pulse raised and I let out a trapped scream.  3…2.. OMGs…1.  

3rd Person

Emma felt trapped, she couldn’t move; couldn’t speak-she couldn’t do anything but listen. She heard bits of a conversation every now and then but nothing else.

‘…alright.’ A sad voice said which she recognized was Marcus. Emma tried to speak but she felt as if her mouth was stitched closed.  She has been trying to pry her eyes open for a few minutes now.

‘…but Selena…’ Emma stopped struggling-at the mention of her best friend-and tried to hear more about what happened to Selena. The voices became lower and they spoke faster.  Emma tried once more to pry herself awake. Her eyes fluttered open; and she squinted because of the sun.  she tried to speak but ended up coughing-gaining the attention of the voices.

‘wh-what happened-to Selena?” Emma asked, Marcus and Conner where surrounding her. Both of them had cuts on their arms and face, both paler than usual with mud and dust trapped in their messy hair. Emma thought she might have looked the same. She looked down to check if she had any cuts-a few up her arm and a few bruises on her knee. She looked up to meet Marcus’s sky blue eyes.

‘What happened?’ she asked again.  Both Marcus and Conner shared a look before Marcus began.

‘Emma… Selena-she umm… she-‘ Marcus was cut off by an ear splitting shriek.  Emma jumped while the boys crouched with their weapons in their hands- or in Marcus’s case on his back and hand. The boys stood up-Marcus helping Emma up; Emma began brushing away the dirt off her jeans. Conner yelled something but Emma wasn’t paying attention.

The Scarred Demi-god {On hold}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें